I got this resort for Tahoe in really cheap price compared to others, was worried little bit as it was 8 mile far from downtown and lake shore, but it came like a great surprise....it is really out from that downtown casino crowd, on mountain top ,....wow...you will feel you are in vacation....but can reach lake in 10 mins..
We reached there early, but they allowed us early check In as room was ready, that is great....a really big resort, you have pretty much everything, sauna, swimming pool, children's park, indoor games, kids activities, movies, and tons of things......we got a condo on tower building fifth floor....
We requested for a view room....got completely mesmerized by the view, oh mine,..it was really gorgeous...amenities, room decor, balcony and full glass window in living room view.....I can give five stars just for this ....It was a one bedroom condo, everything you need they have kept, tons of glass sets, dishes and kitchen accessories in brand new wonderful kitchen.....sofa, dining table, all the lampshades and decor was very elegant...two tv s, DVD players, fireplace, dishwasher, washing machine too...so stay was awesome...my kid loved the resort...they have a tourist centre for all discount tickets and that lady wad really helpful, there was a store where you can get medicines, fruits, frozen entrees and souvenirs...what more we can ask for,,ohh they have sleep number bed with remote and a deep wonderful tub....
Some problems, you need to pay for wifi ,that is disappointing.. They don't have AC ,it was hot in June, they gave a fan in bedroom,but still hot...and you cannot ask for coffee and creamers daily...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ridge Tahoe sits high atop the Sierra's at 7,300 feet above sea level. Views are of the Carson Valley some 3,000 feet below and of the mountains. The property is spread out over 11 acres and connects with Heavenly Valley's Nevada, Stagecoach Lodge. Our on-site skier express lift provides free transportation directly to the stagecoach lift. Shuttle service is provided at no charge to and from the casino's in Stateline. Our property offers two bedroom suites, sleeping 6-8, one bedroom suites, sleeping four and deluxe hotel units, sleeping 2-4 guests. All two and one bedroom suites have full kitchens and fireplaces. Our 45,000 sq. feet clubhouse is the center piece of the resort where guests can enjoy all the amenities of a full service resort. Spa, Recreation, dining, deli, market place, concierge services, business center, full fitness center, 4 tennis courts (one in-door), two swimming pools (one in-door), BBQ's, Ping pong, full kids club program, guided hikes, rock climbing, snow shoeing and much more! The best part of the Ridge Tahoe is our people, we care very much about our guests and their vacation experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Odigeo, getaroom.com and Hotels.com so you can book your The Ridge Tahoe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Ridge Tahoe Hotel Stateline
- Ridge Tahoe Hotel Lake
- The Ridge Tahoe Lake Tahoe (Nevada)/Stateline, NV