We stayed in the Cascade building which overlooks one of many ski lifts to Heavenly Ski Resort.
The price was extremely reasonable and the accomodations outstanding. The one bedroom condo included a full size kitchen furnished with appliances and utensils, dining table which seats eight. Living room with fireplace and large window overlooking mountain views; two sofas which turn into queen size beds and a flat screen t.v. with surround sound. The bedroom had a private balcany and flat screen t.v. and sleep number bed. The bathroom was exremely spacious with two doors. One entry from the bedroom and the other from a hall leading to the front door. Two sinks, a shower and seperate jacuzzi tub! Washer and dryer are free on a seperate floor just bring your own laundry soap. The property has its own shuttle service to take you to town, casinos and ski lift. It even has a new gondola from the registration desk down to Stagecoach ski lift at Heavenly. The property includes a ski shop where I purchased new googles and helmet in addition to having my skis tuned. There are resturants, family activities and outdoor pool and jacuzzis. It was home away from home perched atop a hill with fantastic views. This was my first ski trip to Tahoe and I will return again. The property is a time share and owners make sure their units are up to par.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ridge Tahoe sits high atop the Sierra's at 7,300 feet above sea level. Views are of the Carson Valley some 3,000 feet below and of the mountains. The property is spread out over 11 acres and connects with Heavenly Valley's Nevada, Stagecoach Lodge. Our on-site skier express lift provides free transportation directly to the stagecoach lift. Shuttle service is provided at no charge to and from the casino's in Stateline. Our property offers two bedroom suites, sleeping 6-8, one bedroom suites, sleeping four and deluxe hotel units, sleeping 2-4 guests. All two and one bedroom suites have full kitchens and fireplaces. Our 45,000 sq. feet clubhouse is the center piece of the resort where guests can enjoy all the amenities of a full service resort. Spa, Recreation, dining, deli, market place, concierge services, business center, full fitness center, 4 tennis courts (one in-door), two swimming pools (one in-door), BBQ's, Ping pong, full kids club program, guided hikes, rock climbing, snow shoeing and much more! The best part of the Ridge Tahoe is our people, we care very much about our guests and their vacation experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, getaroom.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your The Ridge Tahoe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Ridge Tahoe Hotel Stateline
- Ridge Tahoe Hotel Lake
- The Ridge Tahoe Lake Tahoe (Nevada)/Stateline, NV