Of course it wouldn't be the same. We stayed there in February 1989. We had a lovely 2 bedroom unit, our young sons were with us for a ski vacation and it snowed every night! The days were gorgeous and the skiing was fantastic. Times were simple then, The resort had no towers and we could ski down to Stagecoach Lift. This time we went during the shoulder season to see fall foliage and just relax. We had a 2 bedroom unit in Nagle 12 and it was lovely. The staff was great. No complaints. I just shouldn't compare the two different times. The lake and mountains were beautiful and, overall, a great trip. The Ridge Tahoe is a little far away from most activities, but we liked that. It doesn't take long to drive to South Lake Tahoe. The Fox & Hound bar/grill is just a short drive and their barbeque is so good!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ridge Tahoe sits high atop the Sierra's at 7,300 feet above sea level. Views are of the Carson Valley some 3,000 feet below and of the mountains. The property is spread out over 11 acres and connects with Heavenly Valley's Nevada, Stagecoach Lodge. Our on-site skier express lift provides free transportation directly to the stagecoach lift. Shuttle service is provided at no charge to and from the casino's in Stateline. Our property offers two bedroom suites, sleeping 6-8, one bedroom suites, sleeping four and deluxe hotel units, sleeping 2-4 guests. All two and one bedroom suites have full kitchens and fireplaces. Our 45,000 sq. feet clubhouse is the center piece of the resort where guests can enjoy all the amenities of a full service resort. Spa, Recreation, dining, deli, market place, concierge services, business center, full fitness center, 4 tennis courts (one in-door), two swimming pools (one in-door), BBQ's, Ping pong, full kids club program, guided hikes, rock climbing, snow shoeing and much more! The best part of the Ridge Tahoe is our people, we care very much about our guests and their vacation experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Priceline, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your The Ridge Tahoe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Ridge Tahoe Hotel Stateline
- Ridge Tahoe Hotel Lake
- The Ridge Tahoe Lake Tahoe (Nevada)/Stateline, NV