“Over the top memorable family event” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Steakhouse, Vietnamese
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Fillmore, California
“Over the top memorable family event”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2014 via mobile

We had week family stay in house on Calif side. To celebrate our being together we had the fix price menu; $30.00 a piece. That's the way to go as some dishes $20 or more each. Included salad main and desert . Huge portions and very professional white tablecloth service. Lovely cocktails. Party of eight with tip $468.00. Would go again for special occasion. You need to dress formal; no shorts.

Visited July 2014

“ Perfect service great staff,fabulous food.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2014

We eat here every visit to Tahoe. We come up here to sail and golf, and look forward to dinner at Ciera. The service is off the hook. The food is always really great. The breads they serve are unique and delicious. The cranberry walnut is homemade heaven. This is our favorite place to dine in south shore!

“Hidden Opulence”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2014

WOW, what can I say!
Came up to Tahoe last week, mid week. There was a special pre-summer, prix fixe menu available for $30 a person. I had made an early reservation based on a recommendation from our hotel concierges & Tripadvisor reviews. We were escorted to a private booth, sheesh, that was a first. I didn't realize it was such a fancy place, I felt I didn't dress appropriately for the occasion, my husband & daughter were miffed that they weren't all "fancy-swanky" for the event.But the Maître d' was not stuffy, nor were any of the wait staff :)
Our daughter ordered the salmon with French Onion soup, my husband & I the Filet Mignon with Caesar salads. Both of the starters were fresh & tasty. Warm, fresh bread with 3 different butters to choose from, yum! The wait staff were on-point in their service, filling water glasses, checking on our progress without the "helicopter hovering".
The salmon came with a Béarnaise sauce, so wonderful & mild, pairing the salmon beautifully. Our daughter usually dismisses any sauces with her salmon, she told the waiter how much she enjoyed it. She asked about the ingredients & they sent the Chef out to tell her more about the sauce-that was pretty cool. Our steaks were cooked to PERFECTION, medium-rare. Ended the meal with amazing desserts. Hubby & daughter had the Molten Chocolate Lava cake, I had the Mango Cheesecake. They were in heaven, I was shocked! I expected a sliver of cheesecake (you know, the normal serving), it was HUGE, about 1/4 pounder-6 oz.,no lie. Then they brought out giant chocolate covered strawberries-OMG! I ended up taking most of the cheesecake back to the hotel room-it was very nice the next day. It was a great meal, even if had been at the regular prices.
It should be noted that the next night we went to the Charthouse, nice views, but Cierra totally kicked their butt.

• Visited May 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Santa Clarita, California
“Great deal being offered now!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2014

For $30 (in a restaurant where dinner would normally be about $50 for me) you get all the break you want, a starter (soup or salad), entrée (Alaskan King Salmon, Free Range Chicken, a great sounding vegetarian dish, or Filet), and dessert (Cheesecake, Chocolate Lava Cake, or Fresh Berries) AND then they bring two beautiful, iced cold, chocolate dipped strawberries on the house. I don't think you can beat this anywhere! The food was perfectly prepared, and the service is impeccable. The atmosphere is very nice and occurred as smoke free.

One other thing is that Ciera (at the MontBleu Resort & Casino) takes Open Table reservations!

• Visited May 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Great steak! ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 4, 2014

Okay so I'm kind of particular about food but this meal was delicious! We ordered the 24oz steak for 2 and it was awesome. Every part of it was perfect. The service was great. The drinks were good. And then there is the strawberries a nice surprise and I don't think I've ever been to a restaurant where you get complimentary chocolate covered strawberries !
Definitely ask for a booth it's private and romantical <3
It's definitely one of the best restaurants I've been too. Great service and delicious food. It's on the pricey side but come on don't you deserve it? :)