“Entertaining Show” 4 of 5 stars

Type: Performances
Livermore, California
“Entertaining Show”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2013

Seeing this show was a last minute decision for my wife and me. We enjoyed the show and the illusions.

Lincoln, California, United States
“The best show I've been too!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2013

I have never been to a show like this! I had such a great time and so did my husband. The way Alex interacted with his audience and the execution of his illusions was so far above my expectations! This is a MUST SEE SHOW! So glad his contract with the Horizon Casino in Stateline, NV was extended. Can't wait to bring the kids back to this fabulous show of all time!

Gurnee, Illinois
9 attraction reviews
“Great showman!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2013 via mobile

Most of the illusionists I have seen are cheesy, and I can figure out their tricks. Alex Ramon is a showman. He kept us transfixed through the entire show. I never did figure out how he did many of his illusions. And he knows how to involve the audience. Great show!

Elk Grove, California
9 attraction reviews
“Good family show”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2013

I am not an expert, but I know how some magic tricks are done. The trick that blew me away was when he attached/connected three rings that he borrowed from the audience.
Good to see a family show in a casino town.

Sebring, Florida, United States
12 attraction reviews
“What can I say!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2013

Last night in town and we had to take in the show. Alex is just fantastic! I enjoyed the show very much, worth the price of a ticket. Love how he involves his audience, and his showmanship is great. Loved it!!!! And, got to celebrate his birthday with him.