“Awesome burger” 4 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #4 of 47 Restaurants in Stateline
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Description: Just opened July 4th. 775-580-7770 Full bar. Serves burgers and hot dogs with an extensive bar. Have both bar seating and individual table seating. Web site not fully operational. Looks like a great place for getting away from all the casino noise and smoke
Elmira, NY
“Awesome burger”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2013 via mobile

Truly awesome burgers and nice staff made this a great meal. The price was right too. Much better meal than the Hard Rock and at a central location.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Lake Tahoe
“What a nice surprise, even for a local!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 9, 2013

We have been residents of the South Shore of Lake Tahoe for 24 years. Over this time, we have been slightly disenchanted with our dwindling selection of restaurants downtown. Due to the economy, more eating establishments have closed or deteriorated than have stayed opened. The locals favorite has remained the Lakeside casino where the meals are plentiful and affordable. Most importantly, they are OPEN when your hungry, like any vibrant town should have in it's midst.

We don't go downtown often anymore , but happened to be looking for a place for a cocktail and
dinner on our way home from Reno. We stopped in to The Lucky Beaver on a whim, on our walk from Montbleu where we parked, to Harrahs. As a local, the name did not lend itself to a place we would not seek out for a good dinner. We pass by the downtown corridor daily on our way to work, and never took a second glance at this place with such a provocative sign, that has been
opened for about 2 years.

Upon entering the bar, we were very surprised! Obviously, investors have spent slot of money on the decor and fixtures. Very nice. The ambience was fun, bright, lively, clean, Lake Tahoe style,
and the fresh, not frozen, burgers were amazing. It was fun to watch and smell the burgers being grilled before our eyes at the front of the restaurant. Nice Grill! Unique. Our bartender, and server, "Chad" gave us Great service! An added extra is that this restaurant is opened 24/7, and also offers an appealing breakfast menu.

Thank you for such a nice surprise!

We will be back.

• Visited February 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Fresno, Ca
“Don't Miss the Burgers!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 5, 2013

This is a new(er) spot that is in the location of the old Bill's casino (or close to it). The decor is clean (so was the bathroom) and has that Tahoe charm. They have a full bar with wonderful bloody mary's! The best of all are their char-grilled burgers! It was one of the best burgers I've had! They have lots of sandwiches on the menu including some delicious breakfast sandwiches. Tater tots or fresh-cut fries were the side choices, but they did bring a side salad for my friend. They have a vegetarian black bean burger that got rave reviews from my friend also. Good service and great food! A nice break from the casino scene, and just a 2 minute walk from Harrah's.

• Visited February 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Salisbury Maryland
“Burgers!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 1, 2013

The rotating flaming grill makes a fantastic burger! Drink menu was huge, the atmosphere was great and the food tasty.

Visited January 2013
Riverbank, California
“I really liked it and will come back.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2013

We passed this place walking between casinos late on a Friday night. I was uncomfortable because of the name. We went to the casino across the street and set at the bar tables for 20 minutes without getting served. While listening to Karaoke, I read the reviews and decided to give this place a try.

I loved my food. It was so good. I had breakfast sandwich hold the egg. With a side of cajun tater tots. I cannot believe how hot those tater tots were. In fact, my guy could not eat them all. He had a chicago dog with a whole bunch of stuff which he also liked.

Service was excellent. Food was good. The clientele were happy and mostly regulars. There were not any trouble makers. I bring this up because of the guys that were outside drinking can beer and the name of the place made me feel it was a place for guys.

It was very expensive. I was surprised at the prices. I think the cheapest hamburger was 12 dollars and the expensive one was 19 dollars. I expected food to be cheap at the casinos, but it was not. We paid 5 dollars for a budweiser. Therefore, considering the whole scenario, I would choose this place over any of the casinos. They made me feel at home and I did not feel like a tourist here. Great job.

• Visited January 2013