Harrah was just plain great! My friend booked me for free for a stay in this hotel in a Summit Suite of some sort. It was fantastic. There were 2 bedrooms, and each of the beds were super plush with down feather pillows, even the extra bed was luxurious. They even gave us a sheepskin blanket for free for one of the elderly ones to sleep in.
It was all about the room, I stayed in a guest bedroom and it was great still, Kohler jacuzzi Tub with a TV on the Mirror! Super posh Bvlgari amenities, the scrub was from London. But the master bedroom had a Kingly jacuzzi that looks like a tub carved solely of marble, it has an integrated powder and has 2 TVs inside! Even though the concierge could be a bit more helpful (btw, the biscuits they send us was heavely with the ice bucket.) I don't know the price but I guess it's not cheap, however, the hotel seems underaccomodated as we stayed in the 17th floor and barely anyone but us was there(except the concierge)
Overall, this was fantastic for one night in Tahoe lake. It matches the class of Six senses even.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, BookIt.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ, getaroom.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Harrah's Lake Tahoe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Harrah`s Lake Tahoe Hotel Stateline
- Harrahs Lake Tahoe Stateline
- Harrahs Lake Tahoe Hotel Stateline
- Harrahs Hotel Lake Tahoe
- Harrah's Lake Tahoe Lake Tahoe (Nevada)/Stateline, NV