Stayed at Harrahs Jan. 19-23, 2007. Second time in Lake Tahoe and what a beautiful place to be. Enjoyed the entire stay. Harrahs and Harveys are owned by the same company and are connected by an underground tunnel, kinda cool. Quick review,
Check in- fast and courteous
Elevators- maybe the fastest and most efficient ever(not that you
were looking for an elevator review)
Room- Clean, nicely decorated and well kept during stay. Two
bathrooms in our room with TVs.
Casino- Poker room was in Harveys
Comedy Club(located at Harveys)- really enjoyed this also.
Restaurants- ate most meals outside hotel but buffet here
If you have the time/opportunity go to Zephyr Cove and go snowmobiling, we really has a great time doing this.
Really enjoyed stay, Tahoe and the weather.
- Also Known As:
- Harrah`s Lake Tahoe Hotel
- Harrah`s Lake Tahoe Hotel Stateline
- Harrahs Lake Tahoe Stateline
- Harrahs Lake Tahoe
- Harrahs Lake Tahoe Hotel Stateline
- Harrahs Hotel Lake Tahoe
- Harrah's Lake Tahoe Lake Tahoe (Nevada)/Stateline, NV
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Amex, Olotels, Priceline, getaroom.com, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Harrah's Lake Tahoe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.