Really impressed with Harrahs. We booked a standard room through Virgin Holidays. The view to the right was of the lake and the view to the left was the Heavenly mountain. Room was big and we loved having the his and hers bathrooms.
The pool was nice to have and it was fun to relax in the jacuzzi at the end of the day and talk to other guests about their day skiing.
The Forest Buffet was very good value during the week but not, in my opinion, worth the extra $10 at the weekend. The casino got very busy at the weekend with a younger crowd (I'm guessing because of the nightclub) and non skiers but during the week it was fine although I did find it smelt quite badly of smoke and it's not something that generally bothers me.
Distance to Heavenley Gondola was perfect, only a 5 minute walk. All other resorts around the lake were easy to get to by car and we tried Northstar (my favourite), Squaw and Sierra.
I would definitely recommend this hotel.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Harrah's Lake Tahoe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Harrah`s Lake Tahoe Hotel Stateline
- Harrahs Lake Tahoe Stateline
- Harrahs Lake Tahoe Hotel Stateline
- Harrahs Hotel Lake Tahoe
- Harrah's Lake Tahoe Lake Tahoe (Nevada)/Stateline, NV