I had a great stay at Harrah's Lake Tahoe. We were in town for a ski trip at nearby Heavenly resort. The location was perfect as the Heavenly gondala was 3 blocks away. The prices at the onsite restaurants where high as expected but there are several affordable food establishments nearby. Harrah's is also on the Reno Airport shuttle route (South Lake Tahoe Express). From the outside the building does appear dated. I thought the floorplan of the casino was narrow and had lower ceilings than I was used to. The casino floor of MontBleau was by far the best of the 4 major casino's nearby. Our room was much larger than expected for a standard double double. We had seperate his and her bathrooms, a walk in closet, 2 queen beds, and a small couch w/ chase. The bathrooms each contained small TV's dating back to 80's but worked great. I would definately return to this hotel.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, getaroom.com, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Harrah's Lake Tahoe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Harrah`s Lake Tahoe Hotel Stateline
- Harrahs Lake Tahoe Stateline
- Harrahs Lake Tahoe Hotel Stateline
- Harrahs Hotel Lake Tahoe
- Harrah's Lake Tahoe Lake Tahoe (Nevada)/Stateline, NV