It's inexpensive, well located, and the rooms are generously large. That's where the good news ends, particularly for business travelers. Remember the 90s? Well that's what you get. First, they charge an arm and a leg for wifi, and the basic service barely beats dialup for speed, so if you do anything beside basic email, plan on paying over $20/day for "premium" service. The room has no above desk/table power outlets. Just like back in the old days you can look forward to getting down on all fours to find places to plug in and recharge. Also, no coffee service in the room, so you have to head down to Starbucks.The gym is large and poorly equipped, with one old stationary bike and a couple tired treadmills; no ellipticals. Moreover, there is NO WIFI IN THE GYM. so after paying over $20 for wifi, you can work out to the Keno screen. I travel to SLT for business frequently and will factor the additional cost and inconvenience into my calculations going forward.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, getaroom.com, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Harrah's Lake Tahoe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Harrah`s Lake Tahoe Hotel Stateline
- Harrahs Lake Tahoe Stateline
- Harrahs Lake Tahoe Hotel Stateline
- Harrahs Hotel Lake Tahoe
- Harrah's Lake Tahoe Lake Tahoe (Nevada)/Stateline, NV