We chose this hotel for our destination wedding which took place on a yacht in California waters in Lake Tahoe. This hotel got good reviews and we were able to book rooms at reasonable prices. Our rom was on the 6th floor and we could see the lake by looking out an angled window. The main view was a parking garage roof next door.
The room was nicely furnished and quite large with two full baths. However, the furniture is shabby and dreary with all the wood at the carpet line scuffed and marred. Everything worked well including the air-conditioning and the room was clean.
The décor is quite strange with all the walls lined with oil paintings in a new-classical motif.
We had dinner at Friday's Station on the top floor and had wonderful and some of the worst service I ever experienced in a restaurant of that caliber.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, getaroom.com, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Harrah's Lake Tahoe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Harrah`s Lake Tahoe Hotel Stateline
- Harrahs Lake Tahoe Stateline
- Harrahs Lake Tahoe Hotel Stateline
- Harrahs Hotel Lake Tahoe
- Harrah's Lake Tahoe Lake Tahoe (Nevada)/Stateline, NV