Even though we went through VIP (we gamble a lot), I was still impressed with the service here. Our early arrival made for 1 (of 3) room still being cleaned. Mine, of course. Check-in gave me options - I chose 'text/call me when it's ready". They did and all was well. The room itself was OK.
Before starting our gaming, we checked to see if our credit lines were in place (minor issue here - they could have emailed to say "done"). The clerk (I failed to catch her name though she remembered mine and said "hi" to me the next day when she saw me in the casino) explained what was missing (just signature on paperwork) and what to do. At the cage, another explanation paired with quick and accurate service. The credit manager (Mike) suggested some dinner options while we waited - nice.
I actually like hearing the explanations. It makes me confident that the final resolution is near.
I even got an explanation from Floor Coverage when I (finally) got a hand-pay. He was quick to arrive and talked about the frequency of payouts on that bank of slots.
My final TITO was large enough (I still lost) that I went to the cage rather than the cash machine. He was nice enough to ask how I'd like the payout broken down.
Overall, pretty much every worker with whom I had contact made me feel that he/she was looking out for me. Very impressive !
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, BookIt.com, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ, Travelocity, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Harrah's Lake Tahoe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Harrah`s Lake Tahoe Hotel Stateline
- Harrahs Lake Tahoe Stateline
- Harrahs Lake Tahoe Hotel Stateline
- Harrahs Hotel Lake Tahoe
- Harrah's Lake Tahoe Lake Tahoe (Nevada)/Stateline, NV