I stayed 2 nights comped in an Executive Room, 15th floor, room number 15036. The room is spacious with many higher end appointments like a mini bar, 32" TV, TVs and phones in each bathroom. The bedding and pillows are comfy but not overwhelmingly so. The carpet was hard, designed for high wear I suppose. The wooden shudders can be pushed back out of the way so you can enjoy the view out of the 2 large windows. The sofa is nice to lounge on and has 5 or 6 pillows. The even numbered rooms are lake view.
There are 2 separate bathrooms. One has a shower along with sink, vanity, toilet, TV and phone. The other has a tub/shower combo along with a sink, vanity, vanity stool, toilet, TV and phone. There is a large closet with a hair dryer and plenty of hangers.
I liked this room but still prefer the premium rooms across the street at Harvey's. They are simply more comfortable in my opinion. I stayed in one last year at Harvey's for 4 nights.
The food prices are high here at Harrah's but there are plenty of choices. The cheapest is Fatburger. A combo Fat Deal ran me $13.20; Fatburger, fries and a shake instead of a soda. Room service is higher than expected too. A club sandwich and tostada salad was $36.38 total. The dinner buffet is $18.99. Everything is 50%-100% more than usual, about the same as center strip Vegas. I had breakfast one morning at The Log Cabin north shore. A breakfast burrito, coffee and juice ran just under $20...ouch!! Bring extra green for your food budget. There is a nice market "Dart" as you enter town from the north on the right hand side. they have everything you need to stock your room yourself and save some money.
(Helpful Hint: If you are flying into Reno and need to rent a car, check with Advantage online or at the counter in the baggage claim area. I had reserved a Dodge Avenger for $11.70 a day online. They gave me an Escalade for $25 more a day and the option of a full tank or 1/2 tank for $3.00 a gal. Gas was $3.79 when I was there).
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, BookIt.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ, EasyToBook, Odigeo, getaroom.com and Hotwire so you can book your Harrah's Lake Tahoe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Harrah`s Lake Tahoe Hotel Stateline
- Harrahs Lake Tahoe Stateline
- Harrahs Lake Tahoe Hotel Stateline
- Harrahs Hotel Lake Tahoe
- Harrah's Lake Tahoe Lake Tahoe (Nevada)/Stateline, NV