I'm a local (Reno) and had never stayed at Harrah's Tahoe - but went for one night on Saturday - Room was clean, comfortable and surprisingly large. The carpet is a bit worn, but I can imagine the wear it takes with everyone walking around in their ski and snow boots on them. The one downfall was the shower - weird configuration to the shower heads, that only allows the water to be sprayed out low and straight ... strange - and not very hot water o ther than that, amenities were great, they have plenty of places to eat, play, etc. Starbucks, shopping, views of the mountains and lake. Being connected to Harveys is a plus --- Hard Rock has consistently good food, Cabo Wabo is fun, and Party with Artie is the best party in Tahoe!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Tingo, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Despegar.com, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Harrah's Lake Tahoe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Harrah`s Lake Tahoe Hotel Stateline
- Harrahs Lake Tahoe Stateline
- Harrahs Lake Tahoe Hotel Stateline
- Harrahs Hotel Lake Tahoe
- Harrah's Lake Tahoe Lake Tahoe (Nevada)/Stateline, NV