Harrah's Lake Tahoe has clean well furnished rooms. However, it does not supply amenities you may be used to from other hotel chains. No free tea packets or free coffee in the room, wifi is charged at a rate of $11 dollars a day per device, the restocking fee for the mini bar is $20 and you are cautioned against even opening the door of the mini bar (say perhaps to use the mini bar as a fridge) as you risk incurring the restocking charge. Now, I stayed here to use the gondola at Heavenly, but it is a bit far to walk in ski boots. You are better off staying at the Embassy Suites if you are skiing as it is closer, and it is more guest friendly from my experience.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, BookIt.com, Orbitz, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Despegar.com, Odigeo, EasyToBook and Tingo so you can book your Harrah's Lake Tahoe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Harrah`s Lake Tahoe Hotel Stateline
- Harrahs Lake Tahoe Stateline
- Harrahs Lake Tahoe Hotel Stateline
- Harrahs Hotel Lake Tahoe
- Harrah's Lake Tahoe Lake Tahoe (Nevada)/Stateline, NV