Review of the room: Two queen executive.
Room was fabulous and clean. Really like the fact that the room had two bathrooms. One with a standin shower and the other with a tub/shower. We've stayed at Harveys and even though the room at Harveys we stayed at was remodeled, Harrahs is the place to stay. From some of the conversations I've had with the dealers at both casino/hotels, a lot more work had been done with Harrahs because that is where they bring the "whales".
You can sometimes find some great deals. I highly recommend paying the extra few bucks and staying here rather than the motels. And yes, I've stayed at the motels on the strip. Have posted reviews on them as well.
- Also Known As:
- Harrah`s Lake Tahoe Hotel Stateline
- Harrah`s Lake Tahoe Hotel
- Harrahs Lake Tahoe Stateline
- Harrahs Lake Tahoe
- Harrahs Lake Tahoe Hotel Stateline
- Harrahs Hotel Lake Tahoe
- Harrah's Lake Tahoe Lake Tahoe (Nevada)/Stateline, NV
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Harrah's Lake Tahoe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.