Stayed a Sunday and Monday in late October. The hotel is just off the lake and is the largest casino hotel in Stateline. We had a room on the 5th floor that was large, clean, and comfortable, but dated. The room had two bathrooms that was somewhat over kill. One bath had walk in shower. We had a Lake View room but the 5th floor is too low to get much lake view, I suggest 7 th floor or higher.
Overall I liked the hotel. Check-in and check-out were easy, fast, and accurate. The hotel was comfortable, in the middlemof everytjing in Stateline and had plentiful Blackjack tables with fair rules. I stayed using deeply discounted player's club rates so I can't speak to their rates.
We ate at the top floor steak house (Friday Station) and except for the view it was very ordinary and quite expensive.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Harrah's Lake Tahoe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Harrah`s Lake Tahoe Hotel Stateline
- Harrahs Lake Tahoe Stateline
- Harrahs Lake Tahoe Hotel Stateline
- Harrahs Hotel Lake Tahoe
- Harrah's Lake Tahoe Lake Tahoe (Nevada)/Stateline, NV