Overall, Harrah's Lake Tahoe is all that a large, casino-hotel should be. Clean, modern, better-than-average rooms, and a fun stay. But one issue clearly detracted from the experience: Guests cannot move from the hotel elevators, nor through the casino, without being constantly nagged and harassed about timeshare sales or rewards promotions at two strategically placed sales kiosks.
Case in point: After having driven all day to reach Harrah's, I simply wanted to check in and get to my room. Dragging a couple suitcases it was clear I was heading up to my room... the sales vultures still mercilessly descended upon me. And during my several-day hotel stay, I was harassed virtually every time I had to walk by.
Note to management: If you wish this place to be considered an upscale, classy destination, get rid of the vultures.
- Also Known As:
- Harrah`s Lake Tahoe Hotel Stateline
- Harrah`s Lake Tahoe Hotel
- Harrahs Lake Tahoe Stateline
- Harrahs Lake Tahoe
- Harrahs Lake Tahoe Hotel Stateline
- Harrahs Hotel Lake Tahoe
- Harrah's Lake Tahoe Lake Tahoe (Nevada)/Stateline, NV
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Venere, Amex, Olotels, Agoda, Cheap Tickets and Tingo so you can book your Harrah's Lake Tahoe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.