We loved this Hotel-We stayed in an Executive Queen Room on the 14th Floor and it was awesome. The room had 2 bathrooms and it was very clean and very large. The windows jutted out and We had a great view of the lake. The beds and pillows were amazingly comfortable. Also the room was beautifully decorated. There was even a huge sectional sofa in the room. I disagree with the reviewers that say the Hotel is shabby or outdated-much to the contrary We found the Hotel to be well taken care of and very relevant and We have stayed at great Hotels in the US and overseas. The Hotel is not brand new but that is part of the charm. We loved the indoor pool and it was great that it had a deep end (a rarity these days) and it was open in the morning to late at night. The Forest Buffet at The Hotel was great too. The only negative was that the slots were tight. Judging by the crowds in the Restaurants and Casino this is obviously the place to be in South Lake Tahoe.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, BookIt.com, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Hotwire, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo, EasyToBook and Tingo so you can book your Harrah's Lake Tahoe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Harrah`s Lake Tahoe Hotel Stateline
- Harrahs Lake Tahoe Stateline
- Harrahs Lake Tahoe Hotel Stateline
- Harrahs Hotel Lake Tahoe
- Harrah's Lake Tahoe Lake Tahoe (Nevada)/Stateline, NV