Check-in and staff helpful and friendly. Our room, 835, definitely smelled of cigarette smoke and the furnishings were dirty and shabby! Yikes, there were holes in the drapes, the finish on all of the furniture was coming off- bedside table, desk, coffee table and headboard. The carpet had a huge snag, and cigarette burns. It was so badly stained I couldn't imagine not wearing something on your feet at all times. The windows had a heavy exterior film on them, marring our lovely view of the roof and parking lot.They really should call this property a high rise motel. Definitely wouldn't recommend staying here at any price!