My wife and I stayed here in October 2012 for a mid week getaway. We stayed Monday and Tuesday night. Room 1527.
Check in was quick and without incident. However, I noticed that the desk agent said my room number out loud - why do they still do that - its security 101 to NEVER say the room number out loud! Room was taken care of as expected - no complaints. At the casino drink service was very good and friendly.
The nights were comped so needless to say it was a great value.
The bed was comfortable with thick pillows which was nice. The room was easy to keep at the right temperature.
The room was clean and I have no complaints. Some wear and tear starting to show in the showers but nothing surprising.
We ate mostly at the coffee shop in the basement as it was usually the only thing open for breakfast. Food was good and a little on the pricey side for what it is (typical coffee shop fare) but service was a little slow and the manager was over the top cheesy friendly - a little on the creepy side to be honest.
We tried to go to the buffet on the 18th floor but it is only open for dinner. They have a small food court with the usual mall-type fare - greasy and fast.
The casino had a good selection of machines. We didn't win but had a good time (I love it when people complain that they lost money at casinos).
The room we had had two bathrooms, one with a toilet and tub/shower and the other one with a toilet and shower. I have never seen this in a hotel room before. It was nice to be able to shower at the same time.
The amenities they give you are minimal. I am not sure why hotels think a tiny bottle of shampoo or conditioner is going to suffice for two people.
Our room had a coffee maker with free coffee. We talked to a couple who had a room on the 6th floor that only had a Keurig coffee maker with no free coffee (pay coffee in the mini bar). Not sure if this is because we were in a different level room or not.
The pool is indoors so is open I believe year around. We didn't know that until we bumped into a couple coming back from the pool. We went and had a good soak in the hot tub.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ, getaroom.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Harrah's Lake Tahoe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Harrah`s Lake Tahoe Hotel Stateline
- Harrahs Lake Tahoe Stateline
- Harrahs Lake Tahoe Hotel Stateline
- Harrahs Hotel Lake Tahoe
- Harrah's Lake Tahoe Lake Tahoe (Nevada)/Stateline, NV