Harrah's Lake Tahoe
We stayed here for a seven day ski trip between February and March and beyond a few problems that we had I’d not only recommend the hotel to a friend but would stay here again. The problems first: The ski gondola is not across the street as they told us but a good city block away. Now that was nothing when I was in my 20’s but at my age it’s a heck of a walk in full ski gear, with skis, poles and boots in the very warm temperatures at the base. They told us they didn’t use any harsh chemicals in the pool area but after one visit to the hot tub my sensitive skin had a bad reaction and I didn’t go near it again. The young man at the concierge desk was very knowledgeable but we could hardly ever find any one there to answer any questions. They do have a little coin laundry in their sister hotel, Harvey’s, but it consisted of 4 machines, one of which was broken and we didn’t find it something we could ever get to use. If you have laundry to do there is one a mile away past the grocery store so maybe you should take a cab.
The hotel was very nice and our room was lovely with a good view of the mountain and lake from the seventh floor. My wife was crazy over the two bathroom since she could leave her stuff everywhere, just like at home, while I used the other bath. We ate in one of the many restaurants the hotel has to offer every night and never had anything to complain about. We ate the buffet twice and found it both good and a good value. We should have went out more to eat and experience more of the town but it was just so easy to stay in after a hard day of skiing. After reading a number of negative reviews of this hotel we looked hard to see a problem but beyond a few places where the carpet was faded at some entryways, we couldn’t find anything. Now we didn’t gamble or drink so we can’t comment there. The service was very good and everything clean and well maintained. As for the problems we experienced, we would stay there again and simply work around them next time.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ, BookIt.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo, EasyToBook and Tingo so you can book your Harrah's Lake Tahoe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Harrah`s Lake Tahoe Hotel Stateline
- Harrahs Lake Tahoe Stateline
- Harrahs Lake Tahoe Hotel Stateline
- Harrahs Hotel Lake Tahoe
- Harrah's Lake Tahoe Lake Tahoe (Nevada)/Stateline, NV