“10x better” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #5 of 43 Restaurants in Stateline
Cuisines: Sushi
“10x better”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2014

My faience and I learned of this place back when we first started dating. We have been back numerous times because we love it and it's so good!

Sacramento
“Order the All-You-Can-Eat, and Walk Away Stuffed”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2014

Very good selection of appetizers, nigiri, and rolls! Service was exceptional. The atmosphere is very plain and simple. Desert was jus so-so. But for about $50 for more than decent sushi, I would recommend Sushi Pier. Go early -- it get busy by 6:00 pm.

P.S. It's very easy to over-eat. So pace yourself!

• Visited May 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Lewiston, Idaho
“Tempting, but all you can eat…..?”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 6, 2014

Never get a meal, all you can eat for $25.00. Even though we did try a lot of different sushi rolls and other items on the meal for this price, I left overstuffed, but not ill. It was fun to try different food items I have never tasted, like quail egg shooters. Nice there was two for one drinks, I had the warm sake. However, I didn't think there was any alcohol in the drink whatsoever. I don't tolerate it very becoming drunk on one drink, yet I could drink two large carafes. Very popular with the locals, many people having fun and it is a festive atmosphere. Nice bar to view the making of rolls, good place to bring a date, party or show up single or with the family.

• Visited March 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Bloomfield Hills, Michigan
“Fun atmosphere”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 7, 2014 via mobile

The entire staff is friendly and accommodating. The sushi IS quite good. We got the all you can eat package, and they filled us up. Have the happy ending, and try the 007.

Visited March 2014
“All you can eat sushi!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 31, 2014

This place is awesome!! All you can eat sushi which includes your choice of miso soup or salad upon request all the sushi rolls even the specialty and a dessert for $25 a person that's incredible. Definately coming back here when Im in Tahoe.