“All you can eat sushi!!” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #7 of 42 Restaurants in Stateline
Cuisines: Sushi
“All you can eat sushi!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 31, 2014

This place is awesome!! All you can eat sushi which includes your choice of miso soup or salad upon request all the sushi rolls even the specialty and a dessert for $25 a person that's incredible. Definately coming back here when Im in Tahoe.

Clinton, Oklahoma
“Great service. A little underseasoned. ”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 18, 2014

It seems like there were more raw options than cooked. I tried both a raw and a cooked sushi. Both were good. I would've been more pleased with the sushi if it had been seasoned more.

There is an all you can option. The all you can eat option has salad, sushi, and dessert, maybe rice (can't remember). They don't have fried rice.

The service was great. The atmosphere was nice.

Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Great Deal”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 19, 2013

All you can eat sushi for a great price. Skip the basic rolls and try some of their unusual selections. Really very good. Service was friendly and quick. Did not rush us to finish. Usually go to Sato for all you can eat, but feel this was better. Atmosphere is definitely better at Sushi Pier. Would highly recommend, not the best I've ever had, but pretty darn good.

Visited December 2013
“Sushi ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 10, 2013

Amazing:.. My 3rd visit but still awesome. My only complain pls give me a real spoon to eat my miso soup.. Disposable is not cool!! But other then that this place is awesome with a great value and everything fresh!! Yummie!!

Walnut Creek, California
“Sushi Pier Does Sushi Well!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 8, 2013

We stopped by Sushi Pier for a late lunch. Friends recommended the All You Can Eat option. I can tell you we walked in hungry and walked out completely and utterly stuffed! I can tell you that my partner and I love sushi and Sushi Pier does sushi well.

We went on a Sunday afternoon and the place was relatively quiet. The restaurant seemed to have filled up in the 1 1/2 hours we were there. We started off with the Miso soup and the vegetable tempura. The Miso soup was a little salty but it was warm and it went down really well! The tempura was crispy and delicious. I've never had a bell pepper tempura and I have to admit, it was really good.

My partner is a huge salmon and crab lover. He had the salmon nigiri which he enjoyed. He also had the Donald nigiri (salmon nigiri with crab, unagi sauce and a dab of sirracha on top)! He loved it. He also had a upside down crab roll which he thought was delicious.

I had the philadelphia roll. The smoked salmon and cream cheese was absolutely fantastic. The king kong roll was a little interesting. I think this was my least favorite roll that I tried. The roll had tempura shrimp and cream cheese inside (I think) and it was dipped in tempura batter and deep fried. I think the rice became mushy and really gave a weird texture to the roll. We both shared a Marilyn Monroll which was another version of the Philadelphia roll (except with fresh salmon instead of smoked salmon).

We finished our meal with the Happy Endings desert which was a tempura fried banana dressed like an ice cream sundae. Absolutely fantastic!!!!!

I will say that if you go, beware! The rolls are very huge (10 to 12 pieces). We walked out completed stuffed! The sushi is fresh and the rolls are creative! We will definitely be back!!!

• Visited December 2013