“Smelly dirty truck stop hotel” 1 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Special Offer
Plan Ahead and Save 15%
Ranked #5 of 18 Hotels in Sparks

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2013

Our room was clean. We were in the jacuzzi room and not two doors down was a dog whom barked non stop (owners shame on you foreaving your dog unatented) had coupons for the Alamo and to wait forever to get any kind of service :/ our complimentary casino buck card wouldn't work : / we were locked out of the motel because our key didn't work. Anyways more eyes not well spent first time staying at a super 8 and it will be our last

• Stayed August 2013
Reno, Nevada, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2013

I have never stayed at a truck stop before, but needed a place for eight days that was safe, had a casino/restaurant, and was dog friendly! Also, had laundry facilities, a salon... got my bangs trimmed. Super 8 gave me $10.00 a day - free play, 20% discount on food, free bar drinks, etc. OMG.. but what kept me there was how professional and accommodating the New Manager Laura was in making sure everything about my stay was GREAT!!! All her staff were very friendly and they made sure that my need for privacy was respected! The room was very clean, no odors from pets, and i felt right at home! Thanks again Laura and your staff --- I'll stay at this truck stop Super 8 hotel in Sparks, Nv. again.

Room Tip: When i put my A/C on... i turned on the fan in the bathroom leaving the door open, as to really cir...
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled solo
LauraD535, Manager at Super 8 Sparks/Reno Area, responded to this review, August 14, 2013
Thank you for your stay at the Super 8, and your wonderful review of our property. We enjoyed having you here with us and your little dog. I hope if you ever need a place to stay you come see us again, and choose Super 8 for your future hotel stays.

Been to Super 8 Sparks/Reno Area? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Super 8 Sparks/Reno Area

Address: 1900 East Greg Street, I-80 Exit 21, Sparks, NV 89431
Location: United States > Nevada > Sparks
Ranked #5 of 18 Hotels in Sparks
Hotel Class:2 star — Super 8 Sparks/Reno Area 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Wyndham, Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and Expedia so you can book your Super 8 Sparks/Reno Area reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Super 8 Sparks
Super Eight Sparks
Sparks Super 8
Sparks Super Eight

If you own or manage Super 8 Sparks/Reno Area, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.