“Spark's hidden little secret” 4 of 5 stars

775-673-1800
Improve this listing
Ranked #47 of 215 Restaurants in Sparks
Reno, Nevada
“Spark's hidden little secret”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 5, 2013 via mobile

It seems to be family owned and operated. They haven't quite got the system down as far as having somebody greet you as soon as you walk into the door like most restaurants do. I ordered sopes (my favorite Mexican dish). The waiter forgot to bring me my drink but somebody quickly reminded him. He apologized and I wasn't in much of a hurry so it wasn't a big deal to me. When I got my plate I was surprised to see such a large serving. Of course, I wasn't going to complain. It was delicious. I saved half but wanted dessert so I ordered flan. As I stroke up conversation with the waiter, I found out that his uncle makes the flan from scratch. After the first taste, I was a believer. Hands down the best flan I've ever had. I highly recommend this restaurant to just bout anybody.

• Visited December 2013