We stayed in an east tower non-smoking room that was clean, nicely decorated and spacious. It had nice furnishings, a big flat screen TV, comfortable bed, and a few extras like free in room coffee and bottled water. The WI FI is free, but only for one device per room. On the downside, the hotel is very noisy; we could hear the traffic from I-80 from our 8th floor room. The Nugget has a decent selection of restaurants; we especially liked Rosie's cafe for breakfast and Trader Dick’s for drinks and appetizers.
The location of hotel makes it convenient to/from the airport, downtown Reno or Lake Tahoe. Overall, we enjoyed our stay at the Nugget and would stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nugget Casino Resort in Sparks, Nevada is one of the Reno/Tahoe region's most affordable vacation and convention destinations, featuring a multitude of amenities, including more than 1,400 guestrooms, 110,000 square feet of meeting space, eight award-winning restaurants, a Starbucks coffee shop, a year-round Olympic atrium pool, a spa and numerous other outlets and activities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, TravelClick and Hotels.com so you can book your John Ascuaga's Nugget Casino Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- John Ascuaga`s Nugget Hotel Sparks
- John Ascuagas Nugget Hotel
- John Ascuagas Nugget Resort