There are several threads about their bad experiences in this hotel's reservation. I didn't think I would be so unlucky before this trip, now I know I will never go back to this hotel.
1. We booked the most expensive room in this hotel, but the hotel staff told me we got the cheapest one. We showed them the receipt and itinerary, but they did not care.
2. The front desk manager, Paula, did not want to hear our complaint, and she threatened to void our reservation if we did.
3. They did not want to check with travelocity or billing department to find out what happened. We asked them to call, they did not care. In the end, we called travelocity by ourselves.
4. No one at the front desk tried to help us out.
5. They asked us to step aside the window while we tried to call travelocity and the line was not busy at all (there were two other windows open, and only one customer about to check in).
6. Bad attitude, bad attitude.
We will never stay at this place again!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- John Ascuaga's Nugget Casino Resort in Sparks, Nevada is one of the Reno/Tahoe region's most affordable vacation and convention destinations, featuring a multitude of amenities, including more than 1,500 guestrooms, 110,000 square feet of meeting space, eight award-winning restaurants, a Starbucks coffee shop, a year-round Olympic atrium pool, a spa and numerous other outlets and activities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, BookIt.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your John Ascuaga's Nugget Casino Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- John Ascuaga`s Nugget Hotel Sparks
- John Ascuagas Nugget Hotel
- John Ascuagas Nugget Resort