We stayed in a nice spa suite! Great view! However, I give a three because I believe a clean bathroom is as much a must as a clean bed! The hot tub was very dirty! I had to clean it before I would use it because there was a dirt ring around the top, like someone very dirty bathed and no one cleaned it! Thank you for the experience. I don't know if its worth doing it again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nugget Casino Resort in Sparks, Nevada is one of the Reno/Tahoe region's most affordable vacation and convention destinations, featuring a multitude of amenities, including more than 1,400 guestrooms, 110,000 square feet of meeting space, eight award-winning restaurants, a Starbucks coffee shop, a year-round Olympic atrium pool, a spa and numerous other outlets and activities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, TravelClick and Hotels.com so you can book your John Ascuaga's Nugget Casino Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- John Ascuaga`s Nugget Hotel Sparks
- John Ascuagas Nugget Hotel
- John Ascuagas Nugget Resort