Most of the stay was great. The cocktail staff seemed to be almost non-existent, even with a Halloween party going on. When I did finally find a waitress, she didn't know about the special drink for the season, and overcharged me by 0.50 per drink, per the announced price. Trader Dick's restaurant was excellent. The prices were a bit steep, but our waiter was fantastic!!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- John Ascuaga's Nugget Casino Resort in Sparks, Nevada is one of the Reno/Tahoe region's most affordable vacation and convention destinations, featuring a multitude of amenities, including more than 1,500 guestrooms, 110,000 square feet of meeting space, eight award-winning restaurants, a Starbucks coffee shop, a year-round Olympic atrium pool, a spa and numerous other outlets and activities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Expedia, Travelocity, BookIt.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your John Ascuaga's Nugget Casino Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- John Ascuaga`s Nugget Hotel Sparks
- John Ascuagas Nugget Hotel
- John Ascuagas Nugget Resort