This place is a dive! The red bedspread had dried white stains and cigarette burns all over it! The bed had a flat sheet, not fitted, so if you moved you were laying on a bare mattress! I don't have any back issues, but the bed was so hard that my back and both of my hips hurt the next morning. The floral patterns in the room were old, outdated, hideous and didn't match. This hotel needs a major remodel! I've stayed at Silver Legacy, Circus Circus and the Peppermill in Reno, and this place doesn't even come close. Not even an reasonably priced buffet to choose from! Ohhh...and it was a non smoking room but smelled like smoke. Honestly...I think you would be better off staying at motel six, at least it's clean.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nugget Casino Resort in Sparks, Nevada is one of the Reno/Tahoe region's most affordable vacation and convention destinations, featuring a multitude of amenities, including more than 1,400 guestrooms, 110,000 square feet of meeting space, eight award-winning restaurants, a Starbucks coffee shop, a year-round Olympic atrium pool, a spa and numerous other outlets and activities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, TravelClick and Hotels.com so you can book your John Ascuaga's Nugget Casino Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- John Ascuaga`s Nugget Hotel Sparks
- John Ascuagas Nugget Hotel
- John Ascuagas Nugget Resort