“I love this place, and your crazy if you do check it out too !!!” 4 of 5 stars

Victorian Inn
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   1555 Victorian Avenue, Sparks, NV 89431   |
Ranked #4 of 18 Hotels in Sparks
Sparks, Nevada
“I love this place, and your crazy if you do check it out too !!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2011

I and my husband recently found ourselves out of work the same day. We lost our place, an apartment in Sparks. Soon our unemployment came in, and it was not enough to maintain an apt. so we had to choose to live in a motel. The 4th st. motels were not for us, so we came here. The staff was more than we could have asked for. They made us feel human again, and no shame for our situation, as it was. The manager even helped us on the price of our room. His name is Greg, and always is so pleasant to everyone. I guess we had to catch a break some day, and the day we moved in, that was our break. To find motel managers who really care, is rare. I would recommend this motel to everyone.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
Peoria, Arizona
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2010

Save yourself from this place! There was no ice, the soda machine was broken, we had a reservation for 1st flr and were put on the 2nd, internet was not connected. We were given a nice complimentary breakfast-- but with no forks or knives to spread the cream cheese. My husband spent the first hour wiping off the door knobs and cleaning the noisy air conditioner filter. Miserable!

• Stayed September 2010, traveled as a couple
Los Angeles, California
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2010

This told me to choose Motel 6, or one of the casinos. The higher rate is fine if Customer Service is decent. They offer no ability to reserve rooms on-line either. I never made it to the motel, which is probably okay. They said they have Wi-Fi, it would make sense to add this to their web site, Duuuhhhhh...

• Stayed August 2010, traveled on business
Rocklin
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2009

We arrived on Friday for the "Rib Cook Off" and checked into this quaint Motel and found our room to be unkept and outdated. The room smelled like a combination of cigarette Smoke, mold and a heavy cover-up some cheap room air freshner that you get from some "Dollar Store," even our bathroom towels smelled of cigarette smoke. We saw a "Maid" walking out of a room with a lit cigarette that she had just cleaned pushing her cleaning cart down the walkway. The "Air Conditoner" in our room was from the 1980's, was blowing something that was supposed to be cold air. The check-in desk service reminded me of a scene from "Appocalypse Now," where nobody knew who was in charge. If not for the availabilty of rooms due to all other Hotels/Motels beeing booked for the Rib Cookoff, we would avoidedf this "Trick Pad/Motel". If you decide to ever stay at this Motel, remember that there are plenty of long term residents that live there. A few seedy characters. The "Owner" should put some money into cleaning up and renovating this place. I could go on for hours about this place. Nasty!

• Stayed September 2009, traveled as a couple
kelseyville, ca
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2009

i chose to stay there because they have always been awsom before, and the fire alarm was beeping due to low battery, and one of the lamps wouldn't work and there was no plug in for my laptop, and when i asked for a couple extra pillows they said we needed to make due with what we had and when i asked about a ice machine they said they do not have one and hung up on me, to make matters worse the bathroom door if you can call it that did not work and they did not offer to fix it, this is by far the worse stay i have ever had and will not return.

• Stayed March 2009, traveled with family
Bull Head City
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2009

I resently stayed at the Victorian Inn in Sparks Nv. I stopped there because it looked like a large Victorian House. But you know its a motel. I was plesantly suprised. The rates were great and Alta the manager was very freindly. There rooms were clean and in good condishion. What was nice is that it was one block to the casino two blocks to the freeway and only two miles to my freinds house. Very conveant. I will stay there again.

• Liked — The location and staff.
  • Disliked — Breakfst would have been nice.
  • Stayed February 2009
    • 4 of 5 stars Check in / front desk

Been to Victorian Inn? Share your experiences!