“not a good choice” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Boomtown Hotel & Casino

You added Boomtown Hotel & Casino to your Saves list
Boomtown Hotel & Casino
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   2100 Garson Road, I-80 Exit 4 (Boomtown), Reno, NV 89439   |
Ranked #19 of 65 Hotels in Reno
Las Vegas
“not a good choice”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 31, 2013

we stayed there 2 nites,with two rms.one fou us and one for my daughter.,26,27 dec. We ;eat at the diner they had there,the wait for a table 15minutes,.wait for drinks 15 minutes,and 1 hr,to get our food,which was not done,the pancakes were raw..never again to eat there,the need a lot of help in the reswt ;business..the rms were not cleaed,we had to call for aminites ;and towels,twice, and guess who brought up towels,(the valet)>??The elevators to the rms were so dirty,i wanted to take the stairs.This place needs a lot of work,from management down to the lowest paid position.Get on the ball boomtown.most likely the owner will not see my review,but hopefully someone takes notice...

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (77)
MAGALIA, USA
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 31, 2013

I stayed in the south tower which is obviously the old part of boomtown. I am a tall man and just about hit my head on the low ceiling in the hallway. The room was suppose to be a non-smoking room but it smelled awful of smoke. The bathroom had dust bunnies all over the floor. There was standing dust on top of the coffee pot and the blow dryer. It was obvious that there had been no dusting done in weeks. The comfortor had stains on it. I removed all the bedding and left it on the floor hoping that the cleaning service would change it out. When I came in after being gone all day to stay my second night after I had complained to the front desk that morining about the condition of the room nothing had been done. I mean there were fresh towels in the bathroom but the bed was never made the sheets were still on the ground. I called the front desk and had new linen brought to the room and had to make the bed myself. Can't say I would ever stay here again. My parents had a smoking room in the North Tower and the room was very nice and clean. Not sure why one part is so nice and clean and the other is a disaster area

ROCKLIN, USA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 31, 2013

They are always so friendly and the waiter in the Bistro "Jack" is great......they have all the machines and fun you need... Very friendly bar staff always there to please...my husband and I go there very often and always the same....Pete's needs to be open longer is the only thing that would be nice...

"Mo" and Kenny

CLEARLAKE, USA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 31, 2013

My husband and I only stay at Boom town. We have tried other hotels and none are as affordable, clean, and enjoyable as Boom town.
All the staff made us feel at home; this was our first major Holiday away from home. Everyone from wait staff to housekeeping to the registers office was extremely pleasant. It made our stay a wonderful experience.

OAKLAND, USA
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 30, 2013

I don't think I will be back to boomtown. The hotel rooms are so noisy as if the walls were not insulated. The sheets had holes in them and they had a policy of only changing them every 3 days. There was black mold covering the grout area of the shower. Grossed me out. The pit boss was rude, and less and less table games are open.

San Pablo, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 30, 2013

I was very please with the hotel except, one night they forgot to leave us towels, kids love the fun center, and we did too, we had a lot of fun.we would come back and recommend this hotel ..it is to bad that the casino do not have other choices of food after midnight, but other than that it good

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with friends

CEDAR RIDGE, USA
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 29, 2013

The bed and bedding was clean but the room was not vacuumed very well. The heating unit was loud and the room was outdated. I know they have nice rooms because we have stayed in them! If you stay here, be sure to ask for an updated room. Also, they changed the players card and points.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Been to Boomtown Hotel & Casino? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Boomtown Hotel & Casino

Address: 2100 Garson Road, I-80 Exit 4 (Boomtown), Reno, NV 89439
Location: United States > Nevada > Reno
Bar / Lounge Business Center with Internet Access Casino and Gambling Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Children Activities ( Kid / Family Friendly ) Restaurant Suites Wheelchair access
#2 Best Value Hotel in Reno
#4 Casino Hotel in Reno
#12 Business Hotel in Reno
#14 Romantic Hotel in Reno
Hotel Class:3 star — Boomtown Hotel & Casino 3*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Boomtown Hotel & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Boomtown Hotel And Casino
Boomtown Nevada
Boomtown Nv
Boomtown Hotel Reno
Boomtown Hotel Casino

If you own or manage Boomtown Hotel & Casino, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.