“Excellent stay.” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Boomtown Hotel & Casino

You added Boomtown Hotel & Casino to your Saves list
Boomtown Hotel & Casino
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   2100 Garson Road, I-80 Exit 4 (Boomtown), Reno, NV 89439   |
Ranked #20 of 64 Hotels in Reno
FOLSOM, USA
“Excellent stay.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 15, 2013

Needed a place to stay on a weekly basis for work. Great bang for the buck. Close enough to Reno and Trukee as well as Tahoe. The indoor pool and sauna were shut down and covered parking would be nice. Will be staying there again next week for sure.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (71)
NEWCASTLE, USA
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 14, 2013

The front desk and floor staff are 5 stars. Polite, helpful, and quite wonderful.
But...
My room was never cleaned after the 1st day, and I stayed 4 nights. So I guess your housekeeping qualifies as zero stars. Never had that issue there or any hotel as a matter of fact.
Mike

• Stayed December 2013, traveled solo

HAWTHORNE, USA
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 14, 2013

The casino & rooms were very clean. I was glad to find actual refrigerators in my rooms. I hope they're all that way. The last time we were there, there was water coming through the ceiling above one of the beds. When I requested a different room, there was no problem. Our first room was a bit run-down. The wooden valance in front of the drapes was coming out of the ceiling and the heater sounded like a freight train when it was set on high. Overall, the amenities were adequate and we will return in the future.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple

HEPERIA, USA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 14, 2013

Awesome place to stay...The Bistto was a great place to eat and entire staff was wonderful!! My room was clean and very nicely decorated . The bed was so comfortable. It snowed during my stay and I must add the young man valet/bellhop worked so hard to shovel snow to bring my car around and scrape ice from my windows

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with friends

MC HENRY, USA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 13, 2013

Room was clean as usual. Restraunt had great food. Staff was very helpful. I do a lot of work in the Reno area and I always stay at boomtown. Each stay has been the same as the one before. Always get a good night sleep. Don't gamble but it looks like there's a lot to do if you want to.

Stayed December 2013, traveled on business

RENO, USA
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 12, 2013

Scheduled a quick overnight
For date nite. Ub fortunateky,
My wife got sick so we left after
A few hours.
Room definitely needs update or
maintenance
This is the newer wing of hotel & needs to get an
Update already .
Nice ebtertainnent @ bar.
Good variety of food choices.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple

STOCKTON, USA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2013

We had our wedding party and some of our family and friends that attended our wedding stayed at Boom Town. We had a wonderful time, pleasant stay and staff. I love that it was not over crowded at all. I won playing at Boom Town enough to re-pay many of our expenses. Nothing finer than two free nights stay and winnings upwards of $400

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Been to Boomtown Hotel & Casino? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Boomtown Hotel & Casino

Address: 2100 Garson Road, I-80 Exit 4 (Boomtown), Reno, NV 89439
Location: United States > Nevada > Reno
Bar / Lounge Business Center with Internet Access Casino and Gambling Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Children Activities ( Kid / Family Friendly ) Restaurant Suites Wheelchair access
#2 Best Value Hotel in Reno
#8 Casino Hotel in Reno
#14 Romantic Hotel in Reno
#15 Business Hotel in Reno
Hotel Class:3 star — Boomtown Hotel & Casino 3*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Boomtown Hotel & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Boomtown Hotel And Casino
Boomtown Nevada
Boomtown Nv
Boomtown Hotel Reno
Boomtown Hotel Casino

If you own or manage Boomtown Hotel & Casino, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.