“Good stay, especially for the price.” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Lexington Inn & Suites - Reno Airport

You added Lexington Inn & Suites - Reno Airport to your Saves list
Lexington Inn & Suites - Reno Airport
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   2050 Market Street, Reno, NV 89502-1510 (Formerly Hawthorn Suites Reno)   |
Ranked #27 of 64 Hotels in Reno
Harrah, Washington
“Good stay, especially for the price.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2014

We arrived in Reno Late, Lexington staff was very welcoming, our room was nice, clean and quiet. The hallways could use a air freshener but other than that, great stay. We really enjoyed the Continental Breakfast and the Shuttle service (drivers were great/friendly, especially Larry).

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
Frank L, General Manager at Lexington Inn & Suites - Reno Airport, responded to this review, June 4, 2014
I would like to thank you for your review of our property-this is the only way we know how we have done!

On behalf of the entire staff-I would like to thank you for staying with us, and your time and the review! See you, hopefully in the near future!

Frank C. Larson

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
San Francisco, California
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2014

The hotel didn't accommodate our reservation with priceline express deal and they turned us down at 10pm with kids and we had search for alternative accommodation with other properties. While at lobby we noticed they were telling people that they are overbooked but eventually they were provided some room so guess they didn't care about customer satisfaction but just need more dollars on a busy day. I have never stayed here before but guess won't come back again.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
I want to apologize for the problem with the on-line rates. We have now got them straightened out-and there should be no problem.

Please if ever in the area-please stay with us again-and enjoy our staff as well as the accomodations!

Prince George
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2013

Metr our purpose for the night - vacation trip passing through. Clean, neat, tidy, reasonably convenient. In a handicap room (not required for us) - shower head handheld (bracket broken) so floor got wet.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com

Thank you very much for your review of our property! This is truly the only way we know how we are doing!

On behalf of the entire staff, I would like to apologize for your stay-it seems it did not meet your standards!

Please come and try us again-as we are in the process of upgrading the hotel and staff!

Thanks again for your review.

Reno, Nevada
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2013 via mobile

Beyond the lobby, this place is poorly maintained. The hallway carpets are stained and pulling up from the floor. The walls are very marked up. The ice machine didn't work. I reported it and they told me to go to the hotel next door. The pool was closed for the season. This was Sept 4th and it was high 80's outside and expecting to get warmer. It's obvious from other reviews they didn't want to maintain the pool. The room, filled with furniture I swear came from my parents house back in the 70's. Old, scratched up very dated furniture. There is a desk table and a desk chair, but the chair cannot fit where the table is because the bed is in the way! The chair sits on the other side of the dresser, 10' away. Useless. The bed sits very low to the ground. I had a king bed (I think they make them smaller for hotels). It had plenty of pillows and was OK as far as comfort. I did appreciate the white bedspread so as to make sure it was clean. The bathroom was a typical small bathroom. Had everything you'd need. Shower was actually better than most hotels showers. Very good pressure. Tub was a little old and showed a bit but was clean. This room had a wet bar, fridge and microwave that came in handy. Not much noise from neighbors but did hear a lot of noise from someone walking upstairs. Breakfast was pathetic! I came down between 8:00 and 8:30 and nothing was left. I got a cup of what I thought was OJ, it was Tang!
Bottom line, if you're just in need of a nights stay, it would work but don't plan your vacation around this place. As others have said, it's not a nice area and I didn't see any restaurants anyway nearby, just car repair shops, used car dealerships, etc.

Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Frank L, General Manager at Lexington Inn & Suites - Reno Airport, responded to this review, December 2, 2013
On behalf of the entire staff and management of the Lexington Inn’s and Suites, we would like to thank you for your review of our property! Without your review, we would not know how we are doing, according to our guests standards.

We would also like to apologize for the way the property looked during your stay, We understand this is unacceptable, and we want to apologize to for that.

I am the new General Manager here at the Lexington Inn and Suites and have corrected this problem. I am holding the staff to a new standard level of service as well as cleanliness of the entire hotel.

I would like to invite you back, to see the changes that we have made! Please contact me for your reservation, either by email – renoairporthotels@live.com or phone 775-786-2500 extension 501.
Indian Springs, Nevada
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2013

The hotel looks good from the outside, but in shady part of town. We checked into our room to find hair all over the beds, a toilet that didn't flush and pee all over the toilet. We were given a different room. This room was not too much better. The carpet was stained and dirty, as the walls, and the hotel had a bad, old smell like cigarette smoke and mustiness (although it is a smoke free hotel). The bathtub would not drain, so I took and shower and bath all at the same time. We went downtown to visit Reno and come back to find NO PARKING. We were told to park in a dirt lot across the street. This happened several times in our three day stay. The spa was dirty and ice cold. This place is so run down and it is apparent that the owners do not care. Even the staff were unhappy with the place. Not recommended, even at the low price given.

Room Tip: Don't stay here.
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with family

We would also like to apologize for the way the property looked and your experience during your stay, at your home away from home. We understand this is unacceptable, and we want to apologize to for that.

Sacramento, California
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2013

I was really excited by the location near my niece and her family. It was just a stop over location for the weekend but as the weekend went on there was less and less to endear me to the place. To begin, our first morning, the breakfast room was short of eggs, milk and no attendant in site so off to IHOP. Then, in the room at night, leaning a hand on the desk while working on my computer resulted in large brown paint swatches on my hand! Twice...my bad! Never had that happen before. Their internet connection was also so slow as to make it unusable. Then a forgotten tool kit was not found by the staff, of course, and my phone call was NOT returned.

Altogether, if all you want is sleep and the place is in a location you need, the beds are very comfortable, and the room had amenities that made it a seemingly good deal, even the small but clean and functional bathroom. Just don't expect to find anything left behind! For my money, I'll go anywhere else as this place was just not big on customer service!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled solo
Frank L, General Manager at Lexington Inn & Suites - Reno Airport, responded to this review, December 3, 2013

We would also like to apologize for the inconvenient experience during your stay, at your home away from home. We understand this is unacceptable, and we want to apologize to for that.

San Bernardino
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2013

Pros: Its near the freeway. Complimentary shuttle service to downtown area and other sites (ends and midnight). Free breakfast.
Cons: Rundown..I mean it..it's RUNDOWN! The hotel claims it has smoke-free rooms. The problem is that the smell of smoke around the building and hallways penetrates the entire common areas. Rooms are entirely too small. Beds are lumpy. Bath tubs are stained. Toilets are too small. Stains on carpets and walls. Bad location. A/C is noisy.

Room Tip: Stay at a different hotel.
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends

We would also like to apologize for the way the property and your guest experience during your stay, at your home away from home. We understand this is unacceptable, and we want to apologize to for that.

I am the new General Manager here at the Lexington Inn and Suite and have corrected this problem. I am holding the staff to a new standard level of service as well as cleanliness of the entire hotel.

Been to Lexington Inn & Suites - Reno Airport? Share your experiences!