“Not bad” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Quality Inn

You added Quality Inn to your Saves list
Quality Inn
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   2050 Market Street, Reno, NV 89502-1510 (Formerly Lexington Inn & Suites - Reno Airport)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #30 of 65 Hotels in Reno
Klamath Falls, Oregon
“Not bad”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2013

The hotel was not signed at all. It could be identified only by an inconspicuous flag attached to a light in the parking lot. The parking lot is shared with the Belmont Inn, by the way. I actually walked into their hotel and they pointed me in the right direction. My room was very clean and the mattress was good quality. The lamp situated on the night stand between the two beds did not work, however. After replacing the bulb from another lamp in the room, I still found myself in darkness. I determined the outlet was faulty. I didn't bother to report the problem as I was tired from traveling. The air conditioner was weird. It kept shutting off prematurely. I had to change the setting from air conditioner to heat and then back again to air conditioner for the thermostat to function properly. . This was a bit of a pain. The front desk clerk checking me in was very friendly. The hotel was very busy and the parking lot was almost always packed, which made the setting slightly hectic. I believe I paid $49/night. I possibly would stay again, but would have to think twice.

Room Tip: I was on the third floor and the room was a bit hot.
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Frank L, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this review, June 4, 2014
I would like to thank you for your review of our property! This is the only real way we know how we are doing!!

We are in the process of getting the property back in line-with the standard. Again, I would like to thank you for your comment, and please, if ever in the area-please stay with us!!

Frank C. Larson

Lampe, Missouri
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2013

We always stay here when visiting our grandkids. It used to be Hawthorn Inn & Suites but the same manager (Ron) is there and will go the extra mile to make you comfortable. My wife and I have stayed here at least a dozen times over the last 3 years and each stay finds the facility improved in some way from enclosed walkways to new carpet, beds, and other refinements. All improvements done under Ron's direction. The area looks old but we have never had any problems. The facility is so close to major roads it makes getting anywhere easy. We never hear any noise from the traffic.

Room Tip: Get the cathedral celling rooms on the 4th floor
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank Betty P
Salt Lake City, Utah
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2013

The hotel itself was fine for the price, although it seemed a little dirty. The continental breakfast was pretty good, and it was nice to have a microwave and fridge in the room. The bed in the room was old and we could feel the springs pushing through the mattress. The area the hotel was in was not pleasant; there were sirens all night and cops everywhere. The parking was fenced and patrolled and for good reason. I would not recommend this hotel just because of location.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 1 of 5 stars
    • 2 of 5 stars
    • 2 of 5 stars
    • 4 of 5 stars
Frank L, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this review, December 2, 2013
On behalf of the entire staff and management of the Lexington Inn’s and Suites, we would like to thank you for your review of our property! Without your review, we would not know how we are doing, according to our guests standards.

We would also like to apologize for your guest experience during your stay, at your home away from home. We understand this is unacceptable, and we want to apologize to for that.

I am the new General Manager here at the Lexington Inn and Suite and have corrected this problem. I am holding the staff to a new standard level of service as well as cleanliness of the entire hotel.

I would like to invite you back, to see the changes that we have made! Please contact me for your reservation, either by email – renoairporthotels@live.com or phone 775-786-2500 extension 501.

Travelers are raving about these Reno hotels