“CAN NOT BEAT THE QUALITY” 4 of 5 stars

La Quinta Inn Reno
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   4001 Market, Reno, NV 89502   |
Ranked #16 of 65 hotels in Reno

187 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (28)
A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

The room we stayed in was a large king room. It was very nice and clean.
The front desk staff was very helpful and professional. If in Reno, we'll stay here again.
The location is also convenient to the airport.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Las Vegas, Nevada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 1, 2013

Perfectly comfortable stay...........front desk staff friendly and helpful and gracious when I had to cancel an additional night's stay. Room was clean and quiet- heard no noise from upstairs- can hear highway noise from outside but if you turn on the TV - some La Quinta's have a soothing picture of the ocean with sounds of the ocean and I leave that on and it is relaxing and helps drown out the highway noise. Beds were pillow top and soft and comfortable and clean (no bedbugs- I check for those). I travel with 3 dogs and La Quinta is the only hotel chain that doesn't give me any grief about having dogs or charge additional fees. Breakfast is nice with fresh waffles and hardboiled eggs and bagels and Otis Spunkmeyer muffins. They have an area for pets with poop bag stations. The hotel is next to the highway for easy access. Truck drivers are welcome here! Plenty of parking. Free wifi- works great. I would give this La Quinta an A (some are nice, some are not- this is a good one). I also requested a microwave and a fridge and a nonsmoking room and had no problem with getting what I wanted. I had a very pleasant stay at this La Quinta!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
chicago, IL
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 29, 2013

I stayed at this location because it was by the airport. I took Megabus from SF and wanted to rent a car to get around. Made sense for me to be by the airport. Prices was good. Service was ok. Outside corridors are no my favorite thing, but I adopted because there were not many people staying in my building. Breakfast was a-typical. Room was clean and well kept. I am planning on staying again when I return to RENO.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled solo
Sylvania, New South Wales, Australia
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 26, 2013

We stayed at this place because American Airlines had made a whoopsie and there were no other hotels. There were only smoking rooms available - the airport hadn't warned us - and our meal vouchers were useless because this place only serves breakfast - and it's not a very pleasant one either.

The rooms were satisfactory, but they reeked of cigarette smoke, which was disgusting. A problem I had was with the quilt; it was thin and scratchy and felt almost like sandpaper against my skin. The motel on the outside had litter all over it and the atmosphere had me scared that someone would break into my room or attack me as I walked around.

The service we got was good but I hated the night that I had to spend there and wouldn't recommend it to anyone.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family

Been to La Quinta Inn Reno? Share your experiences!