“Was OK” 3 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Special Offer
Plan Ahead and Save 15%
Ranked #46 of 65 Hotels in Reno

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2013

This place is horrible. I stayed april 5 with my 2 year old everything was fine until around 12am some ppl were having a little to much fun. Yeah I understand its a motel but to get super loud to wake my 2yr old couple times its bad I call the front desk and joseph answer the phone first he seem nice but after I call him back 15 min later he seem pissed because I kept complainig that they woulnt shut up to please call them and asked them to be a little quieter he just told me he didn't heard anything. Well I decided to record it so they new I wasn't trying to be over drematic. They finally shut up around 3am but they continue talking about how amazing it was. The next morning I went to see if I could speak to the manager but instead it was the gsr she didnt smile or anything I explaint to her about my issue and ti my surprise she told me there's nothing they can do I even asked them you guys couldn't have call the guest and asked th em nicely to please be quiet and she jusy gave me a look like no! I believe her name is joylinn but worse customer service Ever!!! I should of stayed at a casino for a little bit more money but seens my family leaves closed to the motel I figure I would be closer to them. They didn't even said sorry or refund or anything!! So I made sure I call my bank so they woulnt get a dime from me I explain everything to my bank and they said they would make sure they don't get paid for my unhappy stayed so do yourself a favor don't spend your money here spend a little xtra and go somewhere else.self your self the trouble.

• Stayed April 2013
New York
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2013

I stayed here on Monday April 1, 2013. I had trouble with the desk guy, Robert. I had a coupon for a rate of $29. he would not honour it. yet attached it to my room file. He was extremely officious & humourless.. The room was adequate, although it did face the interstate, so it was a bit loud. The bed was not very comfy, but otherwise the room was fine. The breakfast was laughable. toast & juice. Bad coffee & no sugar free or low carb options..
The desk clerk @ checkout was exemplary. He was friendly, helpful & extremely efficient.

I will stay here again, but I will try elsewhere first.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2013 via mobile

Front desk were nice. a bit of a walk to get to the rooms. The room was clean it was a little outdated the picture on the 10 year old tv was not that clear some channels were like watching wit rabbit ears. No channel listing to let me know what channels were availble.. the shower was clean but you either got very hot water or cold water I had to keep adjusting. There was laundry for guests there was only one washer and one dryer everyone. there are two sitdown resturants near by would of been a pulse for discount for them I would say this is a good place for the money.I would stay here Again.

Stayed March 2013, traveled on business

Been to Days Inn Reno? Share your experiences!