“Nostalgic Hotel with Great Location!!” 5 of 5 stars

Best Rates Guaranteed!
Ranked #13 of 64 Hotels in Reno
GreenLeadersBronze level
Daly City, California
“Nostalgic Hotel with Great Location!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2014

Been coming to Circus Circus since I was 10 years old and I never get tired of it. Rooms have improved significantly over the years as well eating accommodations. Highly affordable rooms for lower income families and individuals who are looking for a good time, or just to get away from the hustle and bustle of city life. Enjoy the great food and atmosphere Circus Circus has to offer, but also explore the city of Reno (it is really awesome too). Thanks again Circus Circus! I will be returning this summer!!!

• Stayed April 2014, traveled solo
Circus C, Public Relations Manager at Circus Circus Hotel and Casino-Reno, responded to this review, May 5, 2014
Thank you for the terrific review and your loyalty! We are always trying to improve and to see you have noticed the changes means we are doing just that! We can't wait to have you back, thank you.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (299)
Los Banos, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2014

Great time.We will be back ddefinitely. I loved eeverything amd all there was to do
I had not eaten at circus because not much was open we had to go elsewhere. Other than that allwas perfect. I like that staff was great I wish I could remember all their names. I also liked the walking distance to other places

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
Bay Point, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2014

we have a great getaway vacation with my daughters on her high school spring break week we are planning come back
soon ,staff are friendly rooms are big food is good slot machines
last for your money plus slot service on floor was great great experience i highly recommend this hotel for families and friends

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
Kapolei
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2014

Look no more large clean room, friendly staff and great security present. The night live in the casino is a welcome touch music and some form of entertainment always in the evening. Not the heavy smoke filled rooms like at other Casino and feels like it getting better year to year plus action in the Midway

Room Tip: Main build is the only place I have stayed and it is always great Try your best to stay in the main...
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
calhoun, GA
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2014 via mobile

They blamed priceline for canceling my reservation, which meant that I had to spend 25 minutes on the phone with priceline customer service. After the mess was sorted and my room was "found" the Priceline rep confirmed that all was good and to try again, I asked to see if they could do something to make my experience a bit better since I had to deal with their error at 3am ET (my internal clock), and told them that I was in the process of choosing a hotel for another night stay in Reno in 4 days...the hotel responded by offering to upgrade me at the standard fee.

After arriving in my room, I tried to go online only to find out that my name was not recognized by the wifi system. I had to call the front desk again, and got transferred to tech support. Another 10-15 minutes lost, they programmed my device to work but said that there would be a fee if I wanted to use another device.

When going to sleep, my aC unit started only to make a very rickety sound. I had to kick it pretty hard about 5 times to get the noise to stop.

Not sure what to say here...rough service with rough rooms. I have zero incentive to want to stay again, yet I am a pretty experienced, patient traveler. If forced to stay here, make sure to come into the experience with very low expectations and maybe you'll be ok.

Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
Madras, Oregon
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2014

I stayed at Circus, and it was a great stay. I would recomend staying there, it was a get away for me, and I have never been there. I did make a far drive 8 hours but well worth it. Check in was fast and easy, room was ready by 2:00PM, and that was great, We were able to hang out and have a good time.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
Taylorsville, Utah
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2014

We stayed here while participating in the USBC National Open for Bowling. The hotel is walking distance to the Bowling Center even while dragging bowling bags. It was very affordable, the rooms were clean and the staff was super friendly. We asked for fridges in our rooms because my in laws and myself had medications that needed to be refrigerated, and when we arrived at our rooms a gentleman was already there with the fridges, he not only plugged them in but wiped them clean inside and out. The front desk staff was great, very friendly in person and on the phone. The clerk overheard us talking about a problem we were having with our rental car and looked up and wrote down the number for us to call the local rental car office for that company without us even asking about it. It is attached to the Silver Legacy and the El Dorado giving you tons of casino and dining options. My only complaint was the bed, it was not very comfortable and had an air mattress quality too it, my husband and I kept rolling towards the center, etc. Overall a good experience and we will be returning.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with friends

Been to Circus Circus Hotel and Casino-Reno? Share your experiences!