“Wonderful and great value” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #125 of 784 Restaurants in Reno
Cuisines: Indian
SARASOTA
“Wonderful and great value”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 5, 2013

Much better than average Indian fare in a location (Reno, NV) where one would not expect it. Also, very fairly priced. I'd go back in a second.

Visited May 2013

North Mackay, Australia
“Good staple Indian food from the Punjab”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 5, 2013 via mobile

My wife and I enjoyed the meal immensely, the service was excellent and the price incl. drinks was $67. I have spent many years enjoying Indian meals and this was another one to savour. They most likely do not have the quality of lamb that is available elsewhere but the simplicity of the meal and the spicy flavour was great. Parking good and atmosphere cosy. Give fried food a miss and treat your taste buds.

Visited May 2013
Reno, Nevada
“Best Indian food in Reno”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 23, 2012 via mobile

My husband and I go here quite often. It's our favorite Indian food in Reno. The food is always flavorful and the service consistent and quick, but not pushy. The vegetarian appetizer sampler is one of our favorites, but tonight we had the chef' sampler and were really pleased with it. A great mix. Another favorite is the vegetarian korma - as well as the tandori mixed grill. An appetizer and 2 entrees gives us enough food for a lunch the next day.

MIAMI
“Great buffet lunch”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 15, 2012

This was a very busy place at lunch and for $7.95 pp, I can see why. Buffet selection included soup, salad,either regular or garlic naan, lentils, eggplant, green beans,various chicken dishes, raita, tamarind sauce, mint sauce,rice, etc. Everything was tasty and appetizing. Waitstaff constantly refilled our waters. Service was pleasant and efficient. Great buffet.

• Visited December 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Great place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 7, 2012 via mobile

Every time my family and I come to reno we always come to this restaurant...they serve great food here especially their chicken tikka masala with garlic naan bread it is amazing...I been to many Indian restaurants but this is bone of my most favorite places!!!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere