“Slots” 4 of 5 stars

Portland, Or
5 attraction reviews
“Slots”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2013

Fun gaming area, great cocktail service--they make an awesome Bloody Caesar! The casino was a nice temperature and the atmosphere was relaxing and enjoyable.

Visited February 2013

Denver, Colorado
4 attraction reviews
“It used to be great. Idiotic security guards now make it worse than being in jail!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2013

I've been a patron of this casino for close to a decade, and used to consider it as being one of my favorites in downtown Reno area. However, it wasn't until I became a Reno local back in August 2012 that I noticed this place has very serious issues with their security staff - if one could even call them that!

Incident 1: I was stopped at 3 am one morning and was hounded for several minutes by security for having an open container of alcohol. The joke's on you, security, because guess what? Diet energy drink isn't alcohol!

Incident 2: I was stopped one afternoon by a security guard who asked me for my identification - at present, the only valid form being a United States passport. After a full ten minutes of him shuffling through the pages, he finally found the photo ID page and sent me on my way. Nice one!

Incident 3: I was stopped by an Oriental security guard who, I kid you not, has such bad/broken English that he's impossible to communicate with. I've been stopped by this same guard several times over the past two months. Apparently, I highly resemble an individual who has had trespassing charges and has been banned from all the casinos in what I'm now calling the "Carano Complex" - Silver Legacy, Eldorado, and Circus Circus. Anyhow, you'd think that one stop would be enough, but this individual keeps stopping me - he's either too dumb to remember anyone, or his English is so bad that he can't understand anything. On the last couple of stops, I've practically had to yell at him to let him know that I'm not the guy, not to mention that all this nonsense is ruining my casino experience, I feel like I'm being threatened and harrassed, and I'm seriously thinking of taking my business elsewhere - to which he simply laughed!

A detailed phone message left with the head of security explaining these events still goes unanswered after almost a month.

To the Silver Legacy: I think your inept security staff should focus on these homeless crackheads that I see loitering on your property day in and day out instead of harrassing us tax paying, law abiding, professional citizens that give your casino hundreds of dollars each week! Getting harrassed by a rent a cop is funny in itself, but getting harrassed by a rent a cop who can't even speak English is priceless! I'd hate to see how he'd react to a a building on fire - he'd probably try to put it out with gasoline!

Think twice about this place. You'll have a much better time at Harrah's, Cal Neva, and the Siena and will be treated like royalty!

Hadley, Nevada, United States
“Love the Suites”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 26, 2013

great views no matter what side of the building your on, clean and inviting with the new k-cup coffee pots for that pick me up in the morning or tea in the evening. However, the walls are a little thin.

Visited January 2013
Palm Beach Gardens, Florida
36 attraction reviews
“Neat Theme !”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2013

The gold miners theme in the casino is fun. This casino was skimpy on the drinks and monitors the amount of money you are playing for how may drinks you recieve. They are not nice about it either.
But the tables are fun, and the slots are bountiful.

Visited January 2013
Waipahu, Hawaii
3 attraction reviews
“Dinner at the Steakhouse Restaurant and Gambling”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2013

The food and service at the Steakhouse Resaurant was excellent and the gaming employees at the blackjact tables were very friendly and courteous

Visited December 2012