“YUMMMMM” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
tulsa
“YUMMMMM”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2012

This little "hole in the wall" was amazing. The food is awesome, the portions were HUGE. My husband LOVED it and it's definitely someplace we will go again on our next trip to Reno.

Visited August 2012

San Diego
“Best loco moco this side of Hawaii”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 4, 2012

One of my all favorite breakfasts is a plate stacked high with white rice, a large ground chuck steak patty, 2 fried eggs over easy and dark rich brown gravy. This is a Hawaiian classic breakfast which I only got when I was in Hawaii. Not any more. Ordered Peg's loco moco and was blown away! It was as good if not dare I say better than any I have ever had in the islands. The rice was cooked perfect, but it was the gravy that sent the meal over the top. Rich full of flavor and though I was full, I yearned for just a tablespoon of the gravy to go. Outstanding. I will be back when I return to Reno for my next business trip in 2 weeks. Four mornings in Reno...4 breakfasts at Peg's Gloorified Ham n Eggs! Can't wait!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Elmhurst, Illinois
“Great Breakfast!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2012

My husband and I tried this place while on vacation because it was the only place around us open. Boy were we surprised!! Food was delicious, portions were ridiculously large, and I even took a picture and sent it to my friends. Don't be dissuaded by the outside or the cramped feeling inside. Staff was very friendly and the prices weren't outrageous for what you got. We will definitely be going back if we ever vacation to Reno again.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Just Outside Nashvegas, TN
“Great job Trip Advisor! Try it”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2012

We found this gem on Trip Advisor and thought we could give it a try. We arrived before 7:30 to an almost empty restaruant. We recieved fast, courteous service. My omelet was prepared just like I asked and it was fantastic. My DH had the hash and he kept saying how good it was. We will not hesitate to go back when we are in the area again. A+

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Carson City, Nevada
“Great breakfast”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2012

Fresh, well prepared, more variety than the basic diner breakfast selection but still classic American fill-you-up-til-dinner breakfasts.

Visited August 2012