“Excellent meal” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Texas
“Excellent meal”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

We had an excellent dinner here. My husband had scallops, friend had filet, friend had salmon, I had brown rice pasta - all prepared perfectly. Everyone raved about the food. It was all wonderful in every way.

Visited May 2013

90% Recommend
Reno, Nevada
“will never come here again”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 4, 2013

it was a terrible experience..
First, there were flies on the window where we were seated. Then the server came and asked me to stand up so that he could catch the flies.
Second: the menu had no description of how the lamb was be prepared. When it arrived, it was not like a piece of meat, which I expected, but with a big leg bone. The side dish was not good, the asparagus pieces were from the end, and extremely tough to chew. The overall taste of the food was not good, and it was definetely overpriced.
Finally the restaurant was very noisy. The tables were very close to each other, and everyone was talking very loudly, and I practically had to yell so that my date could hear me.
I would not recommend this place to anyone.

• Visited May 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Palo Alto, California, Usa
“Couples Dinner”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2013

My friends and I had the most amazing birthday Dinner. There was no bad choice made, all the choices we ordered were delicious. Gluten Free is hard to find and even harder to prepare. The chef and staff are wonderful..

• Visited March 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Great food in Reno?”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 9, 2013

We recently spent a weekend with friends in Reno, and I had to pick the restaurant for one night. I turned to TripAdvisor and found the 4th Street Bistro, which sounded good and had gluten-free selections to boot. Our party of 6 all thought the food was superb, the service great and timely, and the ambience was pretty good too! The menu had a pretty good selection of normal and unusual items, and there were two wine lists to choose from - the reserve list was pricy but had some nice ones. We'll definitely go here again!

• Visited March 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Verdi, Nevada
“Best Reno Restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2013

Make sure to call for reservations. All of the food in local as much as possible. I can't say enough about the owners who visit and are truly interested in your experience. The pricing is a bit on the high side but what you get is very much worth every penny.

Visited November 2012

Been to 4th Street Bistro? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage 4th Street Bistro, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.