“Best Place to Eat In Reno” 5 of 5 stars

Good for: Romance, Doing business, Special occasions, Entertaining clients
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: 4th Street
Description: Recently voted one of the Top 100 Restaurants in the nation for "Best Service" by OpenTable and a fifteen-time Wine Spectator Award of Excellence Winner, Sterling's is Silver Legacy's ultimate dining experience, featuring steak, veal, poultry and seafood specialties. Open from 5pm nightly, reservations are recommended.
Reno, Nevada
“Best Place to Eat In Reno”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2014

We don't eat at Sterling's often but when we do, it is a memorable experience. Food, service, and atmosphere is the best in Reno. We always have a good food there no matter what we order. If you want to spoil yourself and guests - this is the place!

• Visited May 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
PhilipDeManczuk, General Manager at Sterling's Seafood Steakhouse, responded to this review, August 2, 2014
Thank you for being a loyal customer and letting other Trip Advisor subscribers know about us. We very much look forward to your next visit!

Woodstock, Canada
“Perfection”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2014

Wine List, Service, Food, Cleanliness, Atmosphere, Value, blah, blah, blah...

If you are not thoroughly impressed with Sterling's you need to see a doctor. Period.

You don't need to read any more reviews. Period.

Visited July 2014
Loved your review!! Thank you so much for letting everyone know about us and please come back soon.
Los Angeles, California
“This place was the only good thing about the SL”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2014

My kid had a softball tourny in Reno & the team booked rooms at the Silver Legacy (big mistake, see my other review). After a particularly fantastic day at the fields I decided to treat my meat loving kid to a fancy steak dinner. And we were not disappointed! She was feeling "adventurous" and ordered Rack of Lamb. It comes with a side so we just ordered 2 more sides and shared the lamb.
The food was delicious and the service was wonderful. The waiters were all very attentive and helpful throughout our entire meal. I would definitely frequent this restaurant again.

• Visited July 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
PhilipDeManczuk, General Manager at Sterling's Seafood Steakhouse, responded to this review, July 31, 2014
I am so sorry to hear of your disappointment with our hotel and am sure someone will be in touch with you about your concerns. Nonetheless we do very much appreciate your review of Sterling's and hope it made your stay a bit more pleasant. We do genuinely hope you will return.
Best regards,
Sterling's Seafood Steakhouse
“Excellent Restaurant! Conveniently Located.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2014 via mobile

Sterling's Steakhouse is conveniently located in the walkway of the Silver Legacy property. Our party of four made reservations for Saturday evening. We had read the great reviews and looked forward to a great evening of dining and socializing. The restaurant is beautifully decorated with wonderful, rich woodwork throughout. It has a nice upscale feel to it. We were in Reno gambling so we weren't prepared to dress up. Fortunately casual attire is just fine and most of the clientele were dressed casually. We arrived a few minutes ahead of reservation but we were seated immediately upon arrival. We were greeted by a pleasant, young, female hostess along with the very friendly restaurant manager. Seating is a little tight. The area we were seated in was tables tightly spaced together. Don't expect much privacy in certain areas of the restaurant. Our head waiter was a friendly older gentleman. He told us he had been in the restaurant business more than 30 years ever since he had immigrated to the Us from Pakistan. Sterling's has a very extensive wine list with a wide range of pricing. The meal started with a basket of warm rolls and butter. Delicious! With the meal you get a choice of soup or salad. The Clay Chowder is awesome. The salads looked great also. Each meal comes with a choice of potato. The baked potato was cooked perfectly. I had the Rib Eye Steak. I've reached the point in my life, where when buying an expensive meal, if it's not right it's going back. This meal was great in every way. I highly recommend Sterling's Steakhouse in Reno!

Visited July 2014
Just a note to thank you for your exceptional review. We are so glad you enjoyed your visit with us and very much look forward to your return.
Bloomfield Hills, Michigan
“Yes, It's That Good”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2014

I am so wary of places in a casino that suck in the suckers with phony glitz and bloated prices and food and service that doesn't measure up. Not here! This place earns it's rating for both food and service. Without being pretentious! I expected an ordinary and overpriced experience when I wandered in. No! It's paying attention to little details that add delight. I ordered both the famous clam chowder and the salad with the house red onion vinaigrette. Yes, the chowder was good. Do I like crumbled blue cheese on salad? asked the waiter Derrick. "Yes, I do." OK, I'll put some on, said he. Then the insalad surprised with a thin pastry wrap around it they called "Twill." Surprised again. Waiter Eric (They're a team ! Derrick and Eric!) chatted with me about a wine choice. Genuinely cordial and unrushed. Any criticisms? Let me think. OK, the pepper was in the 4 dot shaker and the salt was in the 1. So there. Like I care. Hell, I ate the garnish!
I wish this joint were in my part of the world.

PhilipDeManczuk, General Manager at Sterling's Seafood Steakhouse, responded to this review, July 18, 2014
Just wanted to take a moment to thank you very much for your outstanding review. It is very rewarding to find all our hard work has paid off and I thank you for telling other Trip Advisor subscribers about us. We look forward to your next visit.
Sterling's Seafood Steakhouse

Been to Sterling's Seafood Steakhouse? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Sterling's Seafood Steakhouse, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.