“Excellent Every Visit” 5 of 5 stars

Good for: Entertaining clients, Special occasions, Romantic, Doing business
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: 4th Street
Description: Recently voted one of the Top 100 Restaurants in the nation for "Best Service" by OpenTable and a fifteen-time Wine Spectator Award of Excellence Winner, Sterling's is Silver Legacy's ultimate dining experience, featuring steak, veal, poultry and seafood specialties. Open from 5pm nightly, reservations are recommended.
Stewartville, Minnesota
“Excellent Every Visit”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2013

Our bowling team makes a traditional dinner visit to Sterling's and always comes away impressed. Great food and great service. The large filet is typically our entree of choice. Looking forward to our next visit in March 2014.

• Visited March 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
PhilipDeManczuk, Manager at Sterling's Seafood Steakhouse, responded to this review, June 27, 2013
Thanks so much for writing about us and being such a loyal customer. Can't wait till 2014. See you then.

Hillsboro, Oregon
“Excellence in every sense of the word”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2013

Back at one of our favorite restuarants. This time we tricked our preferred waiter Scott. We normally order the steak and lobster and over the years he has remembered our preferences in martini's, my hubby's raw oysters, my salad, the doneness of our steaks and the sides we like. Hubby ordered just the lobster. It was HUGE and perfectly cooded. His order of 6 Blue Point oysters on the 1/2 shell was so good, he ordered another 6. I chose the Chef's special of the day, filet medallions with the yummiest sauce ever. Even though I was stuffed the fresh combination berry basket looked so good I couldn't resist. If you go, make a reservation, and if Scott is on the work schedule, please ask for him. You will not be disappointed with the service or the food.

• Visited June 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Just wanted to take a moment to thank you for your very kind review. Scott, I and the entire staff look forward to your next visit.
Bon Appetite!
“Five Spoons”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2013 via mobile

On the Bonkmeister Culinary Traveling Road Show & the Infamous Five Spoon Scale:
Ambiance: Five Spoons
Service: Five Spoons
Salads: Five Spoons
Mushrooms: Three Spoons
Bread: Five Spoons
Rib Eye Steak: Five Spoons
Wife's Sea Bass: 3 Spoons
Wines: Five Spoons

This is a steak place. What the hell is the wife doing ordering fish in Reno? Her average entree cost them an overall Five Spoon rating.

Visited June 2013
PhilipDeManczuk, Manager at Sterling's Seafood Steakhouse, responded to this review, June 18, 2013
Thank you very much for taking the time to write about your experience at Sterling's. I'm going to guess you had the Asian style "Char Sur" Chilean sea bass which admittedly we have debated removing but it sells so well we have resisted. Our seafood is truly wonderful but as I tell patrons and staff all the time, you are allowed not to like a dish. If you love this fish try our Chilean sea bass with the crab risotto and trilogy of sauces.
Mendocino, California
“Great Steak!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2013

I was in town on business and a friend suggested Sterling's for a nice dinner. My eyebrow rose in suspicion. I couldn't imagine a quality steakhouse being inside a casino. Boy was I wrong! It is the best place I have eaten of any time I've been to Reno. The food and the service was outstanding. Steve was my waiter and he had an assistant with him, whose name escapes me. Steve suggested a really great wine by the glass and we chatted about Colin Kaepernick for a little while. I ordered the Ribeye. It was cooked perfectly and had so much flavor. I didn't have room for dessert, but he brought me some chocolate covered strawberries for free anyways. Nice touch. I will definitley eat there again when my wife and I go to Reno next month.

• Visited June 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
PhilipDeManczuk, Manager at Sterling's Seafood Steakhouse, responded to this review, June 13, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write such a wonderful review. Steve, I and the entire staff look forward to seeing you next month.
United States
“Steakhouse delight !”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2013

We stayed at the Silver Legacy Memorial Day weekend. We have eaten at Sterling before in past visits. We were not disappointed. The filet was cooked perfect and wonderful. One of us had the vegaterian meal...omg it was to die for. All the food was prepared and served with great style. Can't leave without sharing dessert.....wait till you see the cart ! What a nice place to come back to and have it be consistently a 10 out of 10. Make a reservation for a great table.

• Visited May 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
PhilipDeManczuk, Manager at Sterling's Seafood Steakhouse, responded to this review, June 8, 2013
I am so pleased you enjoyed yourselves at Sterling's and thank you for taking the time to write such a wonderful review. And thank you very, very much for your loyalty.
Sterling's Seafood Steakhouse

Been to Sterling's Seafood Steakhouse? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Sterling's Seafood Steakhouse, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.