“Worth the 10 minute drive from downtown!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Cupertino, California
“Worth the 10 minute drive from downtown!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2014

Fabulous Thai food that is ultra-fresh and promptly served with very friendly service in a quietly serene and tastefully decorated dining room. The flavors were right on for the seafood hotpot, tofu/eggplant, shrimp/snow peas/corn dishes we ordered. The ice cream desserts of green tea, coconut, and ginger flavors were heavenly. Among the best Thai food I have eaten compared to Thai restaurants in San Francisco and New York. Directions: just go south on Virginia Street to Mt. Rose Street, turn right with parking behind the restaurant as you pass it on the right side of the street.

• Visited May 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Reno, Nevada
“Addicting”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 14, 2014

I wish I didn't live so close because I get take out here too often! I'm a thai addict and I moved here a year ago, this is one of the first meals I had in Reno, and now I get take out from there at least weekly. Very good, authentic (I've been to Thailand but am still a gringo so take that as you will), fresh, and fun. My favorites are the pad thai (I know, I know) with an extra egg, and I love the crispy basil chicken, the curries are all great, and I die for the shrimp rangoon. My stomach is grumbling now! There is a reason they have received so many awards in Reno!

• Visited February 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
reno
“Four satisfied”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 6, 2014

Nicer ambiance than a lot of Thai restaurants. We had the duck, Pad si ew, pumkin curry, and something called Basil. We all loved our meals. They are running a coupon on their website. They let us use it even though we ordered specials. Very accommodating with substitutions. All in all a very good experience.

Visited February 2014
Sequoia and Kings Canyon National Park, California
“Great Thai”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2014

This is a great Thai restaurant which, as with all Thai restaurants, gives you a very great amount of control in regard to spiciness.

Of the dishes we sampled, the pumpkin curry and roti are highly recommended. The pumpkin curry seems to dull spiciness down a bit curry-wise, so you may want to knock up the spice a notch higher than you'd expect to be your ideal.

Aside from the curry and roti, I enjoyed the ambiance. Very well done, subtle lighting and pleasing wood work. It reminds a lot of the décor one sees in many mid-size Thai cities, of course including portraits of the Thai royal family, all despite being run at least in part by Caucasians. One was even wearing a sinh and pulling it off beautifully.

• Visited January 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Manila, Philippines
“Good value, nice setting & service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 18, 2014

Had an excellent dinner with very tasty dishes coupled with excellent, attentive service. The fresh soft wrap rolls combined fresh ingredients and a great sauce. Curry had authentic taste and appreciated the sticky rice. Good drink list including Singha beer, and yes, there's a picture of the King. Liked the setting too.

• Visited January 2014