- The pizza really is good here!
- There are not a lot of tables so if you want to dine in especially on a Friday or Saturday night it's best to get there early. They do have a patio are...maybe they'll put tables out the summer.
- Love the happy hour specials on the create your own pizza's.
- We've been here twice now since they opened in February and both times the service has been a little slow.
- Kid friendly...they have crayons and paper for little ones to draw.
If you own or manage Wild Garlic Pizza & Pub, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.