“Oh Really?!” 2 of 5 stars
Review of buffet inside the eldarodo casino

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
buffet inside the eldarodo casino
so virginia st, Reno, NV
Improve this listing
Ranked #74 of 784 Restaurants in Reno
Cuisines: Contemporary
Description: it is the buffet inside the eldarardo casino
Description: it is the buffet inside the eldarardo casino
“Oh Really?!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 14, 2013

OK, I realize it was Chinese New Year, but this was a poor excuse to gouge the public for $18.99! The food was average, nothing any different from the usual (cheaper) menu. They had a couple of whole baked fish dishes there. Big deal. A big bin of mandarins? Two Mein dishes (Lo Mein and Chow Mein). Egg Rolls.
Very disappointing, especially for the price.
If you can, ask to see the place first then make your decision, based on what you think you might eat and the price. Wish I had, I would have left right away and saved myself the $20!

Visited February 2013

Parksville, Canada
“We really liked this Buffet Restaurant ...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2013

My mom and I enjoyed a few supper meals here on our coach tour to Reno.
It is a very classy place to enjoy a great variety of fresh and hot foods.
It is an award winning restaurant and serves quality fare.
We really enjoyed the ambiance which is in my opinion just as important as the food itself. As usual I ate too much but oh we'll eh?
Best Wishes,
Debbie

• Visited October 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Shocked and amazed”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013 via mobile

I wish I was exaggerating, but this buffet was by far the best seafood buffet I have ever eaten at. Me and my wife and 2 best friends ate here for our anniversary and we couldn't believe how good it was. I must've ate 5 heaping plates of crab. My glass never got half full before somebody came by and topped it off and removed any extra plates. Steak was good, also the salmon had just come out of the oven and was piping hot and had the greatest flavor and was not fishy at all. I could go on but on to dessert...the ice cream taste like it was homemade right in the back of the restaurant. The mousse was perfect. Cherry creame cheese was good. I really do give this 5 stars and I don't just do that. Tip: seafood buffet is only on Saturday and Sunday.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere