“Surprisingly good!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Sushi, Thai
Millbrae, California
“Surprisingly good!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 3, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Was skeptical when entering the restaurant. Thought was a not going to have a very authentic Thai cuisine due to the "american bar" looking atmosphere. But it was quite authentic and very good. Surprised all of us and highly

Visited October 2013

King William, Virginia
“Spicy Means Spicy and We Loved It!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2013

We started with the spring rolls and it only got better. The spring rolls were the freshest we've ever had. Even the peanut sauce that they served with the spring rolls was unique -- not too sweet and served warm. The chicken pad thai was great. It started out asking for hot because that's what I have to request at home but the waitress was kind enough to suggest getting medium and she would make it hotter if needed. Well, I didn't need it -- it was quite spicy and wonderful plus you had the 3 extra sauces to modify to your liking. My wife got the volcano roll as her lunch and it was the best one she's ever had. Again, everything was very fresh and spicy when it was supposed to be. This is a must go as well!! It was also great that most of the staff are oriental and would bow and were very efficient and polite.

• Visited July 2013
“Pleasant surprise”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2013

Odd location where many a business has come and gone. I think they might be here to stay- efficient eat-in or take-out with friendly staff and surprisingly yummy food. The drunken noodles are now a comfort food fave of mine!

Visited May 2013
Reno, Nevada
“Good food, good value, good time”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2013

Went with a group of five people for a Friday night dinner. It was a nice night for an outdoor meal and the restaurant's big open windows made us feel like we were sitting on a patio. The service was hospitable and efficient. Menu was inteteresting with a range of choice including sushi, Sushi and Thai dishes were ordered and all were declared hits. Some in our group had spent time in Thailand and attested to the authenticity of the flavours. Waitress was happy to provide separate cheques. First time visit for all of us and we'll be spreading the good word.

• Visited July 2013
“Very authentic”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2013

I was brought here by a good friend of mine, who used to work at the restaurant. I think it says a lot of former staff are willing to return to eat the food! I really enjoyed all of the dishes I have eaten there so far, as I have gone many times. They allow you to choose how spicy you want your food. TIP: they have spices on the table, opt for a less spicy meal when they cook it and add your spices unless you REALLY enjoy spicy food! And this is coming from someone who likes spicy food a lot! I was warned by my friend, and went for the most spice they could put into the meal and was treated with a huge bout of heart burn haha! The location is excellent, located downtown, and walking distance from the river and the casinos. I would recommend it to anyone who enjoy Thai food!

• Visited August 2012